Friday, January 04, 2008

It's my first post of 2008! It's kinda regretful that I didn't post on New Year itself but it can't be helped, I was studying. Yes, studying on a New Year. Lol. Anyway, before I talk about the present, allow me to just date back to 2007 for a little while. Haha!


Spent New Year's eve at the airport again! With Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal. I know it's kinda a spastic place to countdown at, but who cares as long as it's not packed as sardines and there's swensen's! Wahahax. Surprisingly, the queue at swensen's was really long. We were so worried that we wouldn't get a table before 12am, then the first thing we did on 2008 would be queueing lol. Fortunately, we did get a table. Haha I was feeling sooooo excited, with only minutes before New Year! My eyes never left the clock of my phone lol. When it was 12am, the entire swensen's was cheering and clapping. So fun! Hahaha. After having our ice creams, we loitered at the airport for a while, playing on escalators, then headed to my house for our annual New Year's sleepover. We basically spent the night waching movies. The horror movie was really freaky but as usual, I was unfazed. Hahaha. Nice to see Lam Lee being freaked out though, and Yuqian being affected HAHA. Cristal's so lousy, she totally died off and went to sleep. Hmph, so we couldn't play bridge wahahax. But yay, I love sleepovers! =D =D =D


As mentioned earlier, my New Year was spent studying. And speaking of that, I'm totally screwed for Chem! I'm not like really confident about my Bio too, so basically, my future's scarily uncertain. I totally feel like I'm gonna be kicked out soon. If that really happens, just wanna let you guys know... I love S34, I love VJCO, and I love all you guys out there! Erm not exactly ALL, but, you know. Sigh... I honestly do not know what will happen. But no matter what happens... I just want my loved ones to be happy! I know my parents will be really disappointed and I'm so totally not looking forward to that but... Argh! Please, don't ask me about my R papers alright? I really don't feel like talking about them. It's so tiring to answer "it was okay", then having to answer "what is okay?" yup. Appreciate it.


Anyway, today was fun! I became a Dunmanian all over again and went to join our junior class, acting as a J1 together with Sharon, Jessie, Mingyao (who called himself Lucky Chong LOL), Mei Ching and Gabriel. It was so totally hilarious! Ms Chia, their CT, was so nice! She played along with us, so I was very surprised when she called our names too haha! And it was so funny when our class came in to introduce themselves to the juniors. I've no idea what Melissa was doing, throwing papers and Calvin picking them up, but it was amusing. And all their fake names and CCAs, I was laughing till I teared lol. But I must say, the juniors were really daring! They actually tricked us too! Lol some of them, at least. What with their names being Lulu, Lala, Hehe and MENGTIAN (I never knew Amanda could put on a Cheena accent HAHA). Oh anyway, Amanda's friend said that I'm convincing! Haha how could I not be, when I was sitting here so harmlessly wahahax. And yes, it's so cool, Amanda and Fong Sun are in my junior class!!!!! Haha Amanda looked so totally surprised when Ms Chia actually called my name lol. HAHA her accent was impressive man, and I must say she has the makings of a TSD student! LOL.


Went to tampines mall after school to meet Yuqian and Lam Lee to buy Cristal's present. Bought some water-dispenser thing from Toys R Us. And that brings me to this annoying lady behind the counter. We had been strolling in and out of the shop and nothing happened. I think we were strolling in for the fourth time or something, and that lady asked us to surrender our bags! We were like, "Huh?! We walked in so many times and we weren't asked to surrender our bags, why are you asking us to surrender our bags now?"
Annoying lady: Because I wasn't here just now, so you all could just walk in.
Lam Lee: So it's just you?
Annoying lady: No, it's a standard policy.
Me: But no one asked us to surrender our bags just now!
Annoying lady in a really impolite tone: Well, now you have to.
Whoa we were really pissed off by her tone! For heaven's sake, we're JC students, she has no right to take that tone on us! Anyway, we passed our bags to her. But after walking a few steps, we turned back and I just told her, "We're leaving. After she returned us our bags, I said "Thank you very much" in a super sarcastic tone and walked off.


Haha we went to popular to buy some stuff, pondering about what to do for revenge. Lol! I didn't believe that we had to surrender our bags, so I attempted to stroll in yet again, with that annoying lady back-facing us. Guess what, no one stopped me! Roar. But after all 3 of us were inside, that annoying lady appeared again and asked us to surrender our bags. But we didn't care and told her we'll just take a while, and went to get Cristal's present. Haha we asked for a feedback form on our way out but unfortunately, they didn't have any. Heh.


Ah. Stay tuned for my overdue resolutions! Hahaha.

No comments: