Sunday, January 06, 2008

They're here, they're here! MY LONG-AWAITED NEARLY ONE-WEEK OVERDUE RESOLUTIONS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2008 Resolutions
1. Be closer to God!
2. Happiness for my loved ones
3. Plan and lead a purposeful life
4. Put in my best for everything I do, so that there will be no regrets
5. Study (This has been on my resolutions every year but it has yet to be carried out. But no matter what, I MUST STUDY this year! Erm, if I'm not kicked out ;))
6. Study HARD
7. Spend much less time on the computer (It's quite impossible, so... I should get my dad to take it away hehe)
8. Listen and pay attention during lessons
9. Be serious during CO practices
10. Be a GOOD SL! Drill the section so that Guanyue will be a good section in terms of skills and unity! Haha, I have all the practice pieces up my sleeeves muahaha (But again, IF I'm not kicked out)
11. Stop giving belated birthday presents lol
12. Sleep less and eat more =D
13. Treasure everything that I have, cos I'm blessed, I have a great life with great people in it! :)


That's it I guess. I MUST carry them out, I MUST!!!

No comments: