Thursday, January 24, 2008

Haha I've got quite a lot to say. Let's start from my meeting with the HOD which would determine my future! Lol. Yeah, I was supposed to see her on tuesday, 'cos I got U for my Chem R paper. I was like really scared, 'cos I still remember the letter and that "life-changing" line I wrote, that "If I do not clear my reassessments, I will leave VJC". And I happened to not clear them, so I was really very worried. Yup so I went to see her and guess what, she not only did not even mention my letter a single time, she didn't yell too! Whoa, I was sooooo surprised! Anyway, she asked me why I got U for Chem, whether I studied, and told me to better work hard for common tests or I'll be retained or kicked out. So I'm on conditional promotion now, but I'm just super happy that I'M NOT KICKED OUT!!!! Hahahaha thank God thank God ahhh! =D


Our class went for the one-life AIDS thing yesterday. It was kinda an eye-opener, walking through those curtains while listening to a true story. The story I got was on Ah Hock, this Singaporean guy who got HIV from an affair. Which he totally deserved, that's why that story was totally lame and un-emo. The other 2 stories were so much better! Heh, but I kinda felt the anxiety while waiting at the "health clinic" for the person to stamp "HIV negative" or "positive" on my hand. That felt quite real. Anyway, the person stamped a positive on my hand and for a moment I really did feel quite agonised. So I proceeded to the waiting area but I barely sat down and Chia Wen brought me out. Lol! The most emotional part was in the chapel I guess. I was reading the bible verse on the wall and felt quite sad. And I'm sure the pictures would have tugged on everyone's heart-strings! Went to write some encouraging messages after that.


Ah Caregroup yesterday was fun! And I was so happy 'cos we sang my favourite song, I Simply Live For You! Whee! =D =D


This morning was a bad morning 'cos Mrs Lim made me bring my work to do in the Bio lab! Usually, this would be the time I stay in the CO room and sleep lol. I'm just sleep-deprived, don't blame me. Heh. Oh, for some reason, I felt super excited for the O level results! Really wanted to know how the juniors did. Argh but I was sending out my noblest and warmest wishes halfway AND MY PHONE DIED! I was like so pissed off. In the end I only sent some late well wishes when I got home. And Daryl said it's my fault that I didn't send him early enough that's why he got 9 points! It's not my fault!! Lol. Yup anyway, met Chia Ling, my beloved shepherd, after school! And she kinda cleared my doubts on some stuff heheh. =)


I think the CO DSA people this year are crazy. Mingcong and Amanda did so well lah! And I heard Simin did quite well too. Sigh, such a stark contrast to me LOL! But yes, CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! :D But I'm feeling rather sad now, 'cos there seems to be so many people who got 9 points, and many people who need to appeal. Argh! I really don't wanna see any CO people leaving! =( I just hope that some of them can get in through general appeal and the rest through CO. Please, HOD, do not let the seniors' mistake influence your decision! Give CO more spaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On a lighter note, DHS average L1R5 is 8.9 this year! 'Cos only 1 class sat for the O Levels lol. But still, they've done an AWESOME job and totally deserve credit! And the teachers can jolly well shut up about SAP classes being the bottom whatever percent. We've been proving them wrong all the time. Ha! Yay, I'm so proud of 4A'07! Yay yay yay well done guys! DHS ROCKS!!!!!!!


And Ruth ROCKS too!


ps. my birthday is coming LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: