Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wow... I'm like in a total state of SHOCK now. Just received news that Wu Xiaozhong Laoshi has passed away today due to a blood clot which exploded in his brain. Oh man.......... That was really just so shocking lah! Anyway, for those who do not know, Wu Laoshi was a conductor of DHSCO and VJCO last year. Although he didn't conduct us for too long, he still was a part of us, and he was the one who led us through SYF to clinch a Gold with Honours and Gold respectively. I actually feel very guilty because of all my complaints about him. I used to make fun of him and laugh at him so much too. And I remember actually rejoicing when I learnt that he'd not be conducting us anymore. But honestly, despite all that, I've never disliked him! He still deserves our respect as a conductor, and as a professional Guan player!


This piece of news kinda like jolted me. Wu Laoshi isn't that old, and his death was just so sudden, so shocking. It just goes to show how fragile life is, how unpredictable everything is. We really gotta cherish everything we have, or it may just be too late........


Wu Laoshi's conducting, his voice, his many antics, are so vivid in my memory now! It's just... Hard to believe. Passed down the message to Guanyue and the J3s just now, and they all were so shocked. And as I'm thinking of him, I can't stop crying! Sigh... Wu Xiaozhong Laoshi, you'll be missed.

No comments: