Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just came back from Wu Laoshi's funeral. I came home to sleep for a while after school, then went back to school at 5 plus pm to meet Joey, Zongxing and Cephia. The funeral was at Ubi Avenue. When we reached, Handoko and Teerapong were already there. Mdm Wee, Ms Meta, Xingzhong and Sizhao came later. Mr Tay and all the Shangyin teachers came too. Mr Tay was sitting with us, and I think Wu Laoshi's wife came up to him. She was kinda crying when she spoke to him, and that was the first time I saw Mr Tay cry. It was just really sad. But I think I kinda got over it a little today yep.


We stayed there from 6 plus to 9 plus. Mr Tay was telling us a lot of things hahaha. And he actually offered me a cigarette! Like... what?? That was so hilarious lol. Anyway, got a lift from Ms Meta to the bus stop before my house. Haha Cephia told her that I kept crying last night, and Ms Meta msg-ed me asking me not to think too much. Yup I'm actually not thinking that much now haha.


I was feeling a little sad when I went to school this morning, I was in no mood for lessons.. But other than that, I thought I was pretty normal haha. Just that I was having kinda a short fuse during GP haha.


More on my daily life after I get over this!

No comments: