Thursday, January 31, 2008

Before I begin, a warm welcome to my fans from Germany, Australia and the United States! I know you guys are reading this! LOL!!!


This has been one really dreary week. For one, I was just sooooo sick of school at the beginning of this week. Maybe it was 'cos I quarrelled with my mum on sunday night, so I was feeling down for several days. Oh well, I'm feeling good now, but still sick of school. Thanks to Bio and Mrs Lim. Haha, I went MIA on tuesday, and received lots of SMSes from Huijin, Jieying and SHARON!! I felt so bad, 'cos Sharon sent me so many smses and I only replied quite late. She thought I hung up on her too and got so worried! But yeah, THANK YOU RONNIEEEEEEEEE! =D So funny, she told me that she and Joo went up to the CO room to look for me just SECONDS after I left haha.


Yesterday, yesterday... Was not too bad. I was so tempted to pon Econs and Chem lecture but I didn't in the end (whoa good girl, me). Hahaha. Went for CO, which was boring 'cos of Long Teng and amusing 'cos of Sha Di Er Chuan Qi. Speaking of the latter, I don't like it. Haha.


Hoho I spent the first 3 periods this morning in the CO room while my dear class was having fun doing Bio Skill A lol! Yeah I was sleeping on the sofa for much of the time and I think Simin got a shock when she entered the dark room and I all of a sudden said hi to her 'cos I got woken up LOL!


Lol Audrey and Mei Ching think that I cannot be a doctor next time 'cos all my patients will die! They say that if a patient looks for me, I'll tell that person, "Let me have my afternoon nap first." HAHAHA! Hmph! I'm so noble, I wouldn't let my patients die! LOL!


Great news, today's Math lecture didn't sound Greek to me! Thanks to Sharon, who banged my table everytime I started stoning HAHA. Haha in the midst of lecture, Sharon spied this guy helping his friend copy stuff 'cos his friend fell asleep. So I lamented that no one helps me copy stuff when I fall asleep. And Sharon said it's 'cos I'm always not at lectures hehe. Yeah that's QUITE true, actually. Roar, it's February tomorrow and I have not kept any of my new year resolutions yet. Blah!


Chuida today was like it has always been yeah, and the rehearsal's quite annoying 'cos we moved everything down from the music room to the fountain just to play for a few minutes, then moved everything up again. -_-" Haha went to parkway to meet Zilu for dinner after that. We spent a long time ar Borders as usual! So cool, she always gets vouchers for stuff, I'm so envious! Haha.


Darn, I haven't started doing my Bio genetics and there's Bio tomorrow and it's Mrs Lim!!!!! Argh! Didn't they say Mr Daniel Chua's in charge of the H1 people! Why have I been seeing Mrs Lim since the start of this year! I was still so happy over the fact that I don't have to see her for lessons but she keeps asking to see me now and then (yes that's my fault lol). If she's gonna take us for the rest of the year I'm gonna faint and die!


Okay enough complaining, gotta attempt to do my Bio, and write to my angel (whom I haven't replied in a week omg, I'm so sorry! =/) and mortal! Heheh. Miss me, people! And yay, JTS TOMORROW MUAHAHAHAHA =D

No comments: