Tuesday, January 08, 2008

School has been exciting. Like, since when has it not been? Wahahax. Went for my dental today and I was freaked out as usual lol. But it was alright, just cleaning and stuff. My mum still insists that I put braces, and the dentist helpfully agreed to help me put at the end of the year. Noooooooooooooo!!!! =( But the dentist is really nice! And really good as well. Whee!


Went to parkway to meet Zilu after that. We had dinner at Mos Burger, then went to Borders to buy our CDs. So cool, she has some 3 CDs for the price of 2 thing, so she asked me to share with her. So nice of her haha! Yeah we spent some time there looking around. She wanted to buy stuff for her grandparents since she just started working, and I was giving lots of random suggestions. But I do think that my suggestions are quite good! Lol.


Oh yes, here's something so funny and incredible. We took our height and weight for PE today and GUESS WHAT, I'm 170cm! I was so amused by that. I know I'm tall, but it's impossible for me to reach 170 LOL. And anyway, the thing is rigged 'cos apparently everyone grew by 1cm HAHA. But the point is............. I NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Treat me to meals, people! =D


Oh gosh, the Jimmy Eat World CD that I bought is so cool! The CD is lime green!!!!! Hahahahaha.


Haha, I'm looking forward to the CO tea party tmr! Woohoo!

No comments: