Sunday, January 06, 2008

Haha! I meant to blog about this yesterday but I was quite tired. So, here's on my heartwarming, refreshing and spiritual yesterday!


Poh Choon brought me to his church, Hope Church, yesterday! Haha it was really, really cool. It was just so heartwarming to see everyone so passionate in their prayers and worship! And everyone's like so close to one another, all of them are such friendly, fun and nice people! The sermon was great too (I was paying full attention)! Hahaha. Oh, and I was so touched when everyone welcomed me with all their warm smiles, handshakes and "welcome"s! It was really a brand-new experience, cos it's quite different from KPC. Got to know a couple of VJC people there too, Yinling and James. Haha it's so funny, James is from S35, we've been in the same lecture group for an entire year and we've never seen each other before lol.


Went for dinner with the church people after service, then headed to Ben & Jerry's after that. Lol we played a game and the losing team (fotunately it wasn't us) had to do a forfeit. They had to stand somewhere, then look up and point at some place for 3 minutes. It was so hilarious seeing all the passers-by looking up as well LOL! Haha it was a really fun day, and I must say, the AJC people are simply awesome! Thank you Debbie (or Elaine lol) for praying for me, and everyone who was comforting me that I won't be kicked out of VJC lol! :D


Lol. Ziding talked to me this afternoon. He's the Primary 4 dizi guy from the EZCO camp. He kept telling me lots of lame stuff, then saying that I'm gullible! To put it nicely, I'm just nice and trusting LOL. He says that during the camp, I kept asking them to practise (I really don't think I did that), and that he remembers me by my shoe-laces, with me saying that that's the fashion now (I didn't think that I said that too)! Haha oh well, he's one funny and SUPER LAME kid! Lol.


Ulgh, I'm so NOT in the mood for lessons! =(

No comments: