Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whee I crashed TJC yesterday! Yes that sounds stupid, crashing schools in J2 lol. But that's to make up for the opportunities lost last year HAHA. Anyway, went there with Lam Lee. Yuqian lent us TJ shirts and skirts, and we went to the hawker centre toilet to change. I was complaining like anything 'cos I absolutely DETEST hawker centre toilets! Yeah I know I'm pampered lol. I was yelling away in the toilet 'cos I realised that the shirt Yuqian lent me was SUPERBLY OVERSIZED. I'm sure it could have fit like 3 of me inside HAHA. Here's how I look!

I was so smothered in my jacket 'cos the weather was so hot, but I decided that my image mattered more HAHA. We went to crash the dialogue session with the SCs. And omg, it was totally boring. The SCs didn't even answer the questions properly. No offence lol!


We went to tampines mall after that. And took some pictures in the super glamorous toilet in century square lol.

"TJCians"

Back in our own uniforms

We proceeded to spend a very long time in popular, 'cos Yuqian wanted to buy pens and files. I was making a total fool out of myself there, laughing at my own stupid jokes, while Yuqian and Lam Lee totally ignored me hmph. And the childish Lam Lee was trying to paste price tags on me, so we were running around Popular IN OUR JC UNIFORMS oh man. It's a wonder we didn't get a complaint lol! We had dinner at Long John's after that, then went home.


Woke up bright and early for CO today. Whoa I was soooooooooooooooo sleepy! Went to listen to the Suona and Sheng appealees. Haha Mdm Wee was asking me for my opinions on who I would choose, between so and so and blah blah. The nice me obviously thinks that everyone is nice, so I didn't really say much hahaha. Speaking of appeal, I don't know why I'm so excited to know the appeal results haha! Sigh was talking to Tenghui just now, and he really seemed quite sad about his results. Anyway, those who didn't do too well, please go back in time to a year ago and have a look at the beautiful graphs I drew! LOL!


Long Teng was boring. How exciting can it get, when DHSCO has been playing it for every event possible and for orientation every year! And here we are going through it again lol! Oh well, no complaints, I'm gonna be a good VJCO member!


Rushed off to church after that. I was soooooooo sleepy that I kept yawning during the sermon hee. But but but, I managed to still pay attention and capture what the pastor said! Wow, if only I could do that during lessons..................... Haha. Lol Tifen just can't get past the fact that I walked past her yesterday without seeing her! It wasn't my fault! I was walking behind 2 girls and I saw Huijin in front so I walked past the 2 girls to go look for her. And I heard this voice behind me, "Some people by the name of Ms R think that they're so tall and just walk past people without saying hello"! I knew it was Tifen 'cos she's the only one who calls me Ms R HAHA. But I honestly didn't see her LOL! Yeah and she kept scolding me for that today! Hahaha.


Oh yes. Zheng Laoshi called me just now, asking if I wanna perform for the CCO concert on 24th Feb. And I feel really proud of myself for turning it down! 'Cos I always used to agree, then felt very unwilling to go every sunday morning. But I'm turning it down this time due to Common Tests, of course. Plus the fact that I don't wanna drag myself to the other end of Singapore on a Sunday morning hoho. Whee! =D


I realised something. Primary school kids are a bunch of really impatient people! Don't reply within 5 seconds and they'll start bombarding you with question marks (Ziding), nudges (Jeng Suan) and a million other things (MY COUSIN NICHOLAS). Haha. No, don't start yelling at me on MSN if any of you see this! LOL! =P


I'm so sleepy, I should sleep soon. Vivian just told me that Wang Laoshi said that I'm smart and good at Dizi again LOL!!!! Nice! Wahahahahahaha

No comments: