Sunday, January 20, 2008

Look at what I got from the 16PF test.





Occupations directly related to Ms Zhuo's unique acticity interests are:

Ski Instructor (COOL), Computer Programmer, Veterinarian, Biologist (wow), Geographer, Architect, Physician, Physicist (I don't take Physics), Mathematician (call me the next Pythagoras), Math/Science Teacher (SCIENCE! My class will fail their PSLE), Medical Researcher (talk about intellectual), Psychologist, Artist, Fine (what?), Medical Illustrator, Forester


I must say, the personality parts of the 16PF were very accurate, but those occupations are just rubbish. They are all so Science-based and I'm not even a Sciency person. I think I'll just stick to being a ski instructor. Call me Instructor Zhuo. HAHA.


We had an instrument stock-check yesterday. I was pulling out cases and cases of dizis that haven't been used for ages from the CO room cupboard, shifting big, heavy boxes of gao yin shengs to check for their puny labels and getting my hands black and dusty, searching the music room for suonas, checking every instrument for their labels, then marking them on the list of instruments on the paper. To sum it up, it was a dusty and dirty affair. Lol! But it was quite fun, seeing the other SLs sweating it out too HAHA. Then began a 2-and-a-half-hour exco meeting! And that was like the first meeting I wasn't feeling impatient one bit. Yay, Ruth is becoming a tad more responsible! Haha, right.


Rarh. I shouldn't be mean, but I'm recently quite irritated by people who don't tell the truth, find excuses on anything and everything, and basically, are just minute specks in my life who don't deserve more than 5 lines of my blog space.


Haha. Honestly, I'm feeling a little sore about pulling out of Chingay. I'm actually giving up 30 CIP hours for a concourse performance that may not even have an audience! Haha don't get me wrong, but I think the school's evil, totally evil.


Anyway, today's Long Teng was............................ Yeah, fill in anything you like. 5 more practices. I promised Ms Meta that we'll make the most out of this time! Wahahax. And oh gosh, I do not know what to do with some people. I really think that I'm helping them to the best of my ability. Haha but well, I'm gonna live up to my NOBLE "accolade" HAHAHA.


Met up with Yinling and Liyin at parkway just now before heading over to church. Service was nice! After which we sat around for a while. James sent us this really cool "hacking" application. I can't wait to try it out LOL. Oh, and happy birthday Ben Tay! Hahahahaha =D


HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go see my favourite teacher on tues! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! *off to prepare for an ego-deflating tirade*

No comments: