Monday, January 14, 2008

Lol. I woke up at 7.20am this morning and I was like... "Omg! Where did my alarm go to?" Turned out that I actually switched it off >.< Yep I was rushing all over my house. Usually, I'd leave home at slightly later than 7.30am and make it to school on time. Today, I was ready by 7.30am but guess what. MY DAD'S CAR WOULDN'T START! Grr. By the time I reached school it was already quite late, but not THAT late hahaha.


It's one of those weird moments when I start thinking of JC life, thinking that it sucks and all that. Yeah, I was thinking about that in the CO room just now. And during Chem practical, I just had this depressing temptation to quit school! Haha. Coupled with the fact that I got a freaking U for my Chem re-paper (seriously, it's expected), I was kinda miserable for a while. But, it all seemed to go away after the prayer meet! I think the care group's great, I feel like... supported? Hahaha. The only thing I worry about is that getting a U in VJ is like a death sentence, especially when a certain *coughs* H *coughs* is concerned blah. But well, I always think of Audrey's message, 1 Peter 5:7, "Casting all your care upon the Lord, for He cares for you!" Not forgetting Sharon's plans to write a petition for me! LOL! Yeah. No fear, but FAITH.


Rushed to Bio remedial after prayer meet. Mrs Lim told me my Bio marks. She said that I got 49, and initially I was thinking, "Omg, I actually failed by 1 mark!" But after a while I realised hey, I PASSED!!!!! Just imagine the SHOCK! I totally did NOT expect to pass, honestly, I really thought that I would get an S, and prayed hard not to get another U or that would be the end of my VJ life. I really do not deserve to pass! All that last-minute mugging, falling asleep on my Bio notes (hey maybe THAT helped)... Oh man... Thank God, really, Thank God!


Went to meet Amanda after remedial to get some stuff from her. And we agree that it's not a good idea walking out together 'cos we will always miss Bus 13 by seconds! It's tried and tested twice! LOL. And Amanda, if you see this, I still encourage you to check your bag to see if there's a bee's body in it LOL!!!!!


I just watched The Amazing Race and trust me, it's gotta be the BEST. EPISODE. EVER. First, Ronald and Christina came in first! And the highlight... Nate and Jen are eliminated!!!!!! Oh gosh, now for the Final Three!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =D

No comments: