Saturday, February 02, 2008

Whee! Today was a fun day! Hahaha. Other than the fact that I was a little worried for Bio lesson 'cos I didn't do my Genetics tutorial hehe. Eh no, I did 2 questions! Hahaha. That's not my fault, 'cos I was talking to Killer on the phone till quite late last night, then she asked me to go and sleep and so I did LOL! Haha I was quite worried that Mrs Lim would scold me for not doing my work, 'cos every single one of them had their entire tutorials filled with words and diagrams! But luckily she didn't catch me hehe. Whoa the lesson today was so high-tech. Each of us was given some electronic device. There'd be MCQ questions flashed on the screen and we had to enter our answers on the device, then press send. And our names and answers would appear on the screen! I'm so proud to say that I got quite a lot of questions correct HAHA =D


I was so bored after lessons ended, 'cos there was about 4 hours plus to spare before JTS haha. Didn't feel like going home, lest I decided to spend the whole day sleeping and miss JTS as a result. But Siyuan, Zhou Mo and Shipei were still in school so we played Bridge in the CO room! Haha it was so fun, 'cos for some reason we were all very high and making lots of spastic noises HAHA. They left at 3 plus 'cos Siyuan and Zhou Mo were going back to DHS for alumni practice. I initially wanted to go back too, but it's so lame travelling all the way there, then staying for a short while and travelling back to parkway for JTS. Yup so went to look for Huijin and we slacked around. I taught her how to play the Dizi! Hahaha.


JTS was really fun! It was at Fish & Co. Haha I think that the TSD people are crazy lol! I was so full after finishing all that fish and super dry fries lol. After dinner, we went to some empty space at some high level of parkway to play polar bear and take photos. Oh so cool, Xiaowei still believes that I'm from Cedar LOL!!!


ROAR!!!! My parents just scolded me 'cos I told them there's CO practice tomorrow. Sigh I'm going to bed a poor, sad soul, totally not looking forward to Chuida tomorrow! But that's life! Hahaha I was telling Huijin just now that if you hate life, life will hate you! (Philosophical huh lol!) So... Love life and life will love you 'cos life is GAY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA =D =D =D

No comments: