Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've been wasting the past few days away waking up at times ranging from 3 to 5 pm. Lol. And all of a sudden I feel a tinge of worry about my R papers. Mdm Wee was telling me that my favourite HOD may very well kick me away to poly. Ah...


Disturbing issues aside, met up with Arvin (cousin) at Borders on sunday. I so absolutely love that place! I see myself spending a fair amount of time there heh. I couldn't resist the 20% off, so I bought another book, Along Came A Spider by James Patterson. Wahahax. While stocks last! HAHA. We had dinner after that at the new place Dome, beside borders. The spaghetti there's not bad. Lol.


CO today. Well, nothing much, 'cos it's just exciting and enjoyable as usual. Zilu came today! That relieved my boredom loads man. Haha. And she brought a HUGE stack of econs notes with her. I was a little shocked by such a thick stack of stuff haha! But I appreciate her efforts of lugging the whole thing to school for me. Haha! THANK YOU! :D


Damn. I just realised that I've clean forgotten about collecting my blazer and file from Shangyin! The concert's this sunday, and there will be exams going on at Shangyin, I wonder if anyone will be free to cater to my trying of blazers LOL. Ah well, I'll just go down on friday and pray that it won't be too late. It shouldn't be I guess. I really meant to collect them today but I forgot. Fabulous memory eh. But at least I remembered to bring home my court shoes, which have been hibernating in the music room since SYF. And while I'm at it, let me post a short advertisement on the concert. City Chinese Orchestra presents... *drumroll*


Sounds of War!
2 December Sunday, 5pm
Victoria Concert Hall
Tickets at $12, $15
More details at http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/events/index.html?content=1325


Lol, this is one late advertisement, but I'll just post it for the sake of posting it. Do come down and support us! Qin Bing Ma Yong is such a cool song. And not forgetting the main highlight of everything, which is of course, the noble me performing! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Argh, that reminds me that there is a practice this friday EVENING at DHS! It's 7.30pm to 9.30pm! The thought's really depressing. But most probably I'll be ponning (again), 'cos... it's dear mummy's birthday! :D


KTV tomorrow! Whee I really love that karaoke at katong! Called to book a room just now, and I left my name as Ms Zhuo. MS ZHUO, how cool is that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: