Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ahhhhh OP's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*


Went to meet Huijin at parkway for lunch. Lol, she left her house when I was still sleeping but she still reached later than me! The joys of living near to parkway lol. Headed to Victoria School (weird place) to practise our OP. We did it at the hostel room. It was quite a cool room, with comfortable sofas, a guzheng and a piano! Hahaha. Ah, I'm still uncomfortable with my hand gestures. I did mention that I'll practise in front of the mirror but I've yet to do so and it's nearly midnight. Argh!


Went to bugis after that with Huijin, Hannah and Melissa. We walked around for a while before having dinner. Haha I saw Huishan! But she didn't see me 'cos I spied her from the food court and she was walking up the escalator. So I msg-ed her to say hi hoho. Cool, the Dunman High people have all ended their OP! Can't wait for it to end man.


Surprisingly, I'm not freaking out. Yet. I'm really worried for Q&A! And the ever-so-irritating hand gestures lol. Like that's not bad enough, I'm having a sore throat and a mild flu. Oh no, hope it doesn't worsen, I really should sleep early. Valerie kept asking me to pray. Yeah, all she could say was "pray". Lol. Pray, pray, pray I shall!


Not fear, but faith.

No comments: