Monday, November 05, 2007

We are officially DONE with PW!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha went to school this morning to submit our I&R's, tidy our GPF and all that. It took only a short while and by about 9am we were done. Whee! Bye to all that torture! Haha yep cabbed to DHS after that for the EZCO camp. I feel a great heart ache, spending that amount of money on transport. Rarh.


Today was alright. The Dizi kids ran around less! Compared to last friday where they just ran and ran and RAN AND RAN and wouldn't sit down at all. I think 'cos Zheng Laoshi scolded them, according to what Jeenise told me lol. Ohh Belle is so cute! She asked for my handphone number, and after that she kept messaging me randomly! Like "hi", "bye", "where are you?" and all that. And she just messaged me "good night" haha. Well, the Dizi kids are rather fun, really, compared to the suona and shengs. Big headache! Lol.


Dazu was alright too. I sat next to Zachary, so that I could help the Qudis. And omg, I wonder how he doesn't get tired, but Zachary talked and talked and talked and talked non-stop for the whole 3 hours of Dazu! Not that I was irritated or anything, it was just that I was very, very tired. And it'd be rude if I didn't respond to him, so... yeah. But he's not bad, considering he only came today. He can play! Oh I was teaching Belle and him, and I feel so proud that they could follow! Hahaha. OH did I mention that there's this suona girl from Tao Nan who's SO CUTE! And SO PRO! She was the only one who could follow Mr Tay's speed man! And the percussion guys... so small but so pro! Oh my... LOL! There's this very pro Pipa guy from Tao Nan also. Heh, Tao Nan produces prodigies! HAHA.


Haha seriously, I wonder why the primary school kids get so many breaks. They come at 9am, have a break at 10.15, go back for sectionals, lunch at 12.30pm, go for orchestral practice, break at 3pm, then dismissal at 4.30pm. Do they really need to eat so much! And everytime there's a break, there'll be a hard time catching everyone back safely. Lol! Hmm.


Meeting after that, then came home to watch Amazing Race. Hoho, the twelfth season has debuted! =D Ahh so tired now. I should really sleep early this week or I'll be looking zombified every single day. Haha!


Oh oh. THANK YOU HUIJIN FOR DOING A STUDY TIMETABLE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I was so touched.......... :'( THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: