Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Update on the past two days of EZCO camp. It was, yeah, alright haha. The kids are still as naughty, sectionals are still as boring, orchestral practices are still as sleepy hehe. But overall it's still fun! The kids are such fun people hahaha.


I decided to move over to the Bang Di side yesterday, and I realised that it was a good decision 'cos my ears were spared by the blasting of the suonas haha! 'Cos behind me were the gao yin shengs, and they're so much quieter than the suonas! Lol. Yup I stationed myself beside Ziding and helped them whenever I could. Haha I fell asleep halfway and got woken up by this zhong yin sheng guy called Gabriel Soh. He asked me to bring him to the toilet so I reluctantly brought him there lol. And after we got back to the CO room there wasn't a moment of peace! Like Zachary, he's a continuous talker man. Talking non-stop, telling me stuff like counterstrike LOL. And he kept kicking me then asking, "Eh AUNTY (gosh, what audacity!), just now who kick you ar?" He thinks that's fun lah! >.< LOL! And he had to go on and on that I fell asleep and he woke me up LOL. But he's quite funny and cute actually wahahax.


Oh there's this dizi girl, Shaoshan, she's so cool! She wore ear plugs throughout dazu! Such an ingenious idea man. I should do that for CCO practice, or sooner or later I'll be partially deaf. Honestly, it's been a long time since I had 6 or 8 or how many suonas blasting STRONG at me. I take my hat off to Ding Laoshi, Yilin and Liqin man. I wonder how they endure those unbearable moments during sectionals hehe. I remember there was once I was barely in the room for a few seconds and I dashed out, couldn't take it lol.


Haha the food for today's morning break was nice! Sandwiches, cakes and quail eggs. I was quite hungry, so I ate 3 plates of stuff HAHA. Belle thought I was THAT hungry, she started offering me biscuits lol. So cute! LOL I dunno what's come over the kids, but they kept asking me, "Eh why are you called Ruth? Is your name really called Ruth?" LOL! And some of them were here 2 years ago! Why would I lie to them about my noble name man... haha!


I was rather slack during dazu just now. I kinda left my dizi kids fending for themselves while I went to play stress with Jieting hehe. Feel kinda bad about it. But I've been lingering there for some moments, so I guess I deserve some sort of a break huh haha! Lol the kids kept asking me where I went. It can't be helped, I'm just too easily missed HAHA.


Oh oh! I think the percussion guys are really PRO!!!!! Especially that little Ngee Ann boy playing the pai gu. When he was playing that super cool part for Chan Mali Chan, I was like.............. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the timpani guy too. He's like, SO SMALL, so skinny, barely taller than the timpanis and he plays SO WELL! Really, many of us should feel ashamed of ourselves man. Hahaha.


Lol Mr Tay was asking the suona people to go run around the track to build up their stamina. And Belle (dizi) actually went to run! So I went to run with her. Haven't ran in such a long time, I'm gonna fail my NAPFA next year heh. Yep had a long meeting after the kids went back, it was about the concert on saturday. Didn't really catch everything, but the part where if it rains, we gotta hold umbrellas for the kids really scares me. Please DON'T rain on saturday! I'm not gonna hold like 2 umbrellas in each hand HAHA.


Ooh Belle just msg-ed me good night. Well, good night! Shall attempt to recover some lost sleep tonight. But there's a meeting for EZCO camp tomorrow at the airport. Oh well! Hahaha =D

No comments: