Saturday, December 01, 2007

Here's an update on a very fun-filled yesterday with the superstar wannabes (Sharon, Joo, Amelia and Huijin)! Met Joo and Huijin at parkway for lunch, then headed to the karaoke at katong (I love that place!). Sharon, who was late as usual (LOL), met us on our way there and Amelia joined us later. Wahahax it was fun! Time seemed to pass a little slowly at the start, but it flew by quickly during the last few hours. Haha we chose quite a number of english songs! And the reason Kelly Clarkson remains such a worthy American Idol. Her vocal prowess is... Unbeatable lol. The last hour of the session was simply HIGH. Haha. Here's evidence of the "high-ness" in the room.



Spastic-looking Sharon! LOL




HIGH!


Oh yes, met quite a few ex Dunman High classmates there. When I was about to cross the road to parkway, I saw Liwen. Chatted with her for a little while, and she told me that DHS is really boring now lol. And after we left the karaoke, I saw a group of 4H'06 people standing outside the toilet. Saw a few 2G'04 people too. Yoke San, Jiexin and Anting, just said hi to them haha.


I just watched Survivor China, and I take my stand that James is the dumbest survivor EVER. Heh.


Ahh I've got to collect my blazer and file from shangyin tomorrow. I'm really too lazy to make a trip down, but I definitely have to go tomorrow, or I can forget about performing on sunday. And did I mention, I ponned today's practice wahahax. It's 7.30pm, and it's my mum's birthday! Oh dear, Zheng Laoshi will be pissed. Aye but thankfully, I won't be seeing him for a long time after this sunday's concert. Maybe until the next CCO concert lol!


It's minutes after my mum's birthday, but here's a little belated wish. Happy birthday mummy! =D =D =D


Oh, and a happy belated wedding to Ms Meta, whose wedding took place 2 days ago! Lol :D

No comments: