Sunday, November 25, 2007

Watched Enchanted with Xianghong on thursday! That movie's really hilarious man. In a retarded manner, but it didn't stop everyone from laughing almost throughout the movie lol.


Whee Sharon came to my house yesterday! =D Haha we just slacked around and didn't do much. We played Audition for a while (I'm a newbie and a noobie wahahax), then watched one of my Mr Bean VCDs. LOL Mr Bean's just retarded haha. After Sharon left, Valerie called me and asked if she could drop by my house (my house will soon be acreditted one of the most popular hangouts LOL). Yeah so she came, and we played Audition (again). Ah she kept commenting on how lousy I was, but she's worse HAHA.


Went to parkway for lunch with Zilu today. It must feel great, having finished the torturous A levels heh. We wanted to eat at the food court but it was so crowded, so we went to borders first. Yes finally, borders has opened! I've been waiting for it to open forever, and I was so excited when Zilu told me it has opened lol. There's a 20% off on weekends, so I bought a Jeffery Deaver book. Hoho. We had lunch at BK after that, walked around, then I came home for a nice afternoon nap.


I was feeling bored just now, so I went on youtube so search for The Amazing Race Asia 2. Took me a rather long time to find it lol. TARA2's really nice! The challenges and destinations aren't as interesting as the USA version, but the teams are definitely more relatable, being asians. Hoho yay, that's another reality TV show to take up my time :D


CCO practice tomorrow (yawn, yawn, YAWN). And I haven't practised my songs yet! I'll play as softly as possible tomorrow and pray that the seniors won't really hear my mistakes LOL. On a lighter note, I'll be going there armed with newly downloaded games in my phone, my Jeffery Deaver book, and an 8 days magazine. Those agonising hours of boredom will be CONQUERED! LOL!

No comments: