Thursday, November 15, 2007

Before I begin on our amazing sentosa escapade, let me first post some overdue pictures of the EZCO camp.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Weikang, Jingjing and Yongwei (the 2 KHS girls who still remembered me after 2 years!)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The boy playing the dizi is Dai Hong Rui, and he's SUPER CUTE!!!!! LOL!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Zachary, who's super naughty and always disappears, making poor Jeenise and I walk the whole school searching for him when he's safely in the classroom. But he's still a nice kid :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Belle and Jeng Suan, the Poi Ching girls who adore me LOL! Belle's the really nice and sweet one who still msgs me almost everyday haha!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mingyou, who ensures that I listen to every one of his jokes! Which are quite funny, really.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All together now! The entire dizi family, plus instructor and student leaders. Gosh, I'm gonna miss the kids SO MUCH! Please don't forget me, okay? 'Cos I won't forget you guys!


Right, and before I start emo-ing, here's on my day at sentosa with Sharon, Hannah, Joo, Huijin and Jessie! Met Sharon at eunos MRT, and she was late! Made me sit down waiting for her like some homeless person LOL. We headed to Vivo and not surprisingly, we were the latest. But really, we weren't all THAT late hehe. Had lunch there and proceeded to palawan beach! Haha we just lazed around, suntanned, went into the sea frequently, and PLAYED CARDS (yes, in the sea LOL). It was really fun! Again not surprisingly, I wasn't that badly burnt. Ha, it really takes LOTS to get me really burnt lol. I'm a little redder, but I guess it's not as serious as the rest hahaha. Dinner at Vivo Food Republic after that! Then it was shopping for nail polish and for some unknown reason I became everyone's "tester". So my fingers are currently painted with different colours and being me, I'm too lazy to remove them, so I'll wait sometime. Haha!


Yeah, that's a rather brief account of the wonderful day yesterday. A picture paints a thousand words, but it's a pity I do not have any (they're with Hannah and Sharon hehe), so let's make do with words! In a nutshell, it was just fun, fun, FUN! :D :D :D


CO today. In a supposed 3-hour practice, I only played my dizi for 5 minutes. Beat that. Well, for the rest of the hours, I was basically seeking inspiration to play good music fiddling around with the newly-installed games in my phone. Pardon me, but I'm really quite sick and tired. Even the 2 really simple dazu songs have been scraped, what more can I say. And from the plan of holding the Guan Mo Hui in the PT, it's now been scaled down even further to be held in the concourse. Oh well. I should stop ranting on about this and just resign to it hee. In the meantime, I gotta improve on my attitude and try to give my best for whatever Guanyue pieces we're playing. Yep.


Here's something stupid. I have this little bouncy ball thingy and I bounced it so powerfully that it went "SPLASH!" into the toilet bowl. I was so stunned I went over to have a look and *poof* it was gone just like that. Ouch little green ball, I didn't mean to put you through such putrid discomfort, please forgive me. LOL!


Retarded happenings aside, Sharon and Joo came to my house today! Haha we wanted to play cards initially, but ended up banging on the piano the whole time. Whee! I'm loving the piano more and more! =D


A personal reminder to myself to call the sec 4s and confirm if they're coming for the VJCO camp. Woohoo! Exciting.


A very good morning to all of you, I miss DHSCO a lot, and I have an avid fan of my blog in the form of a spastic RONNIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! LOL!!!!!! :D :D

No comments: