Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ahhhhh! Can't believe that the whole EZCO camp is over! AHHHHHHHHHH! :(


Reached VCH at 11.15a today. Waited around with the other helpers for the lorry to arrive from DHS. After it arrived, the moving of instruments began. Did I mention that I hate moving instruments! Yeah I do. I'm sure half of the instruments over there are heavier than me! Lol. I spent my time searching for the lightest possible stuff to carry wahahax.


It was quite chaotic when the primary schools arrived. So many kids walking here, running there, it made me really dizzy lol. Not to mention the fact that the kids simply loved disappearing acts. During their item from the rehearsal, Dizi had 2 people missing! Cheng Ang and Belle. The rest of the orchestra was already up on stage but I still couldn't find them. I ran everywhere, only to find them seated calmly at the backstage lol! Fortunately the orchestra hadn't started playing, so I hurried them up hoho.


I was in charge of guarding the Guanyue boys' room, so that they wouldn't run all over the place and make lots of noise. That's a terrible job man! 16 boys in one room and they just couldn't keep still! And for some unknown reason, half the carpet of the room was wet and the room smelt really musty, so having so many people in the room was terrible. They made so much noise that Chai Hong had to constantly go up and yell at them. They would be silent then, but after a few minutes the noise would come on. Honestly, they never listen! Haha. And it was soooooo difficult keeping them in the room also. They would linger at the staircase talking and laughing and fighting. Argh! I spent the whole time standing around telling them to keep quiet and not fight. But it wasn't very useful LOL. It was quite fun though. Mingyou, Weikang and Gabriel had soooo many jokes and they made sure that I sat down and listened to all of them, some of which were quite funny haha. And some of the other guys were quite entertaining too. Shawn, who kept whacking me for fun, Darren, who kept talking random stuff to me lol. And Leonardo and the KHS guys, who kept fighting over my phone! They're just crazy over the Snakes game haha.


I occasionally went down to the girls' room, and they were so much quieter! They were all seated playing murderer and whatever games quietly. Haha I could really sit down over there. Unlike the guys' room, where everytime I wanted to sit down, some of them would start shouting and fighting. Such atrocious behaviour lol. Oh I realised that Nanfang, the super cute suona girl, is Nanfeng's sister! The dizi girl who came for EZCO camp 2 years ago. Haha! Cool.


I was quite sad when it was finally the combined orchestral item. That would mean the end of the concert and everything! The helpers all stood backstage listening. And really, I feel so, so proud of the Dizi kids! For all the sectionals, they have never sounded like 1 dizi. They were so messy! And during dazu, they made so many mistakes that Mr Tay kept commenting that they were no good. But they played so well during the concert. They were together and all that, and they just sounded brilliant. That feeling of pride, it was exactly how I felt 2 years ago when 35 dizis sounded as 1 for Shang Xue Qu. Really, all that sweat and time and effort's really worth it. At the end of the 2 songs, we all clapped and cheered backstage and I was so touched that I tear-ed hee. I was just so proud of the kids, and I'm really gonna miss them very, very much. This is my last EZCO camp! Ahhhhhhhhhhh =(


I followed them down after their dismissal and I was so reluctant to say goodbye man. Kept saying "byebye" for countless times. Sad farewells hehe. And I tear-ed again. Argh I MISS EZCO CAMP AND ALL THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha I told Xianghong that I think I'm gonna cry tonight. And she just msg-ed me not to be sad! Hee I'll try.


Belle, Jeng Suan, Yongwei, Hongrui, Jingjing, Shaoshan, Mingyou, Weikang, Ziding, Cheng Ang, Zachary, great, great job tonight! I'm super proud of you guys! All the best for everything, and remember to come to Dunman High! Hahaha :D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During sectionals


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Orchestral practice
ps. don't you think that the Ngee Ann boy on the bottom right is sooooooo cute?!?! LOL!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Weikang, Mingyou, Jeng Suan, Yongwei, Belle, me


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beautiful gifts from Belle. The stars are folded by her! And that's the bottle of water babies. Apparently they're able to grow in water, then split. I wonder why are the kids so crazy over them lol.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The last time I'm wearing this lanyard... =(


Waiting for Jeenise to send me more pictures! Heheh ;)


Well... that's the end of everything. Hope I won't cry tonight! And tomorrow's CCO practice is such a bummer. I did say that I wanna practise before going, but I've failed to do that once again. And Debbie's not going tomorrow! Leaving me to die as the only Qudi lol. I'm gonna bring a book there to read, it's so boring. Hmph.


EZCO camp rocks! THE KIDS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: