Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today was the last day of the EZCO camp. Whoa, one week just zoomed by like that! Haha. Yup, today was rather fun. All the kids were rowdier than usual lol. And I must say, I'm really impressed with them. They actually managed to memorise Yue Yun and Chan Mali Chan! Omg! When Zheng Laoshi suddenly announced that he'd be taking away their scores, I half expected them to forget halfway hehe. It turned out almost perfect man. Once again, shouldn't we feel guilty of ourselves? How many months do we take to just memorise some stupid SYF scores? Bah. Whee! Smart kids! Lol.


Haha! The dizi kids suddenly felt like turning off all the lights and *surprising* anyone who came in. Zheng Laoshi, Jeenise and I were all poor victims of this HAHA. Oh man... they're just so funny at times! I'm really gonna miss them! =(


Gave out presents to the kids just now. The gifts are so cute! Haha Jeenise bought them, and I'm contributing financially hehe. Belle gave me some presents too! Damn cool! She gave me an entire bottle of water babies (honestly, I don't know what's up with this trend haha), a container of hand-made stars and a key-chain. Oh man, I was so touched when I saw them! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh makes me miss the kids even more. Well, I'll upload the beautiful pictures of the presents soon haha. Oh we took some pictures too. Again, I'll upload it sometime haha.


Orchestral practice was really short. It ended at 3pm and it was break and briefing all the way after that. After the kids left, it was meeting for tomorrow. I'm still confused about the big picture, but at least I'm clear about what I'm supposed to do haha. Make sure that the Guanyue kids stay in the rooms and not move about, and guard the staircase so that no one comes and leaves. Such a slack job man! Compared to the sai kang warriors moving the instruments here and there lol. Quite scared for tomorrow though. Everything's still quite messy. Hope everything will turn out well! I'm sure that the concert will be a successful one! GO KIDS!!!! Lol =D


Oh oh! While I was standing around the CO room just now, this Zhong Ruan girl talked to me all of a sudden. Her name's Shirnice (not sure how to spell it lol) and she asked me if I'm from VJC and do I know Normen and Jessie. Turned out that Normen's her brother! Cool! Haha so I talked to her for a while, told her that I was from Tao Nan too haha. Lol she couldn't catch my name, until I pointed to the ceiling, and she started laughing haha. Haha she's sooooo cute and she's only primary 3! SO YOUNG! Haha.


Argh... having an EZCO camp withdrawal syndrome. I can't believe it's ended just like that, it's just, so fast. I'm really gonna miss the kids alot, alot, ALOT! I almost cried just now while looking at my presents! Hee. Oh well once again, all the best to all the children tomorrow! :)

No comments: