Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whee! Shall update on my very fun-filled yesterday. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. =D


Yuqian, Lam Lee and I went to the KTV at katong! $10 per person from 1pm to 7pm. That's so much cheaper than kbox! And their service is so much better too. They don't force you to buy silly drinks and tidbits that add up to $5, they don't constantly open and close the door irritating you to buy their silly drinks and tidbits AND interrupting your singing and most importantly, they don't chase you out halfway when you've booked the room until 7. Hoho. I half expected them to chase us out at around 3 or 4, but they actually let us sing till 7. Yep, had a really great time singing and singing, and singing. Haha! And there're cool english songs there! Lol, Yuqian says I sound better singing english songs. Nah, I still sound best with Ting Hai (LOL!!!!!!).


Had dinner at parkway after that. And we all of a sudden decided to go to the arcade lol. The arcade's really big! It looks rather small from the outside but when we walked in, we were surprised that it was so much bigger than we thought haha. Anyway, we spent $10 over there and I spent most of my time playing the basketball thingy. It was so fun! But my hands were so darn tired after each round haha. I must go to stage 3 next time! Haha we played around with the other stuff too, racing cars and motorbikes and the soft toy machine (needless to say, we weren't successful in getting anything haha).


Oh I was playing this very retarded online drawing game (like pictionary) with Yuqian, Joanne and her friend last night. It's sooooo spastic, with all the retarded drawings and even more retarded guesses LOL! But it's really fun, and we played till 4 plus am! HAHA. And I had to wake up for CO at like 8 plus am this morning. That's such a meagre 3 hours plus of sleep. But of course, my nocturnal nature made up for it through my long long afternoon nap haha.


I'm feeling so happy now! 'Cos after much painful deliberation, I've finally arrived at 2 Dizi ensemble pieces for the Guan Mo Hui. Yeah, I've decided to scrape Shang Xue Qu 'cos it sounds so retarded. It's nice, but not really suitable for us haha. Yay! I shan't regret my decisions now, I believe it'll work out! The only problem is the time I guess. But I have faith that we will be able to master the pieces by Guan Mo Hui! Whee!


Ah, I wanna play the drawing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha. And I'm wondering if I should go for CCO practice tomorrow. Hehe.

No comments: