Monday, November 05, 2007

Ahhhhh I'm sooooooos sleepy now! Just completed my I&R. Received feedback from LCC this afternoon, and I was quite surprised that he said my High School Musical idea was a good one! Haha. Well, not sure if this will meet his sky high expectations but I'm rather proud of my I&R heheh.


Went to Amelia's house to play mahjong yesterday! With Sharon, Hannah, Melissa. I totally had no luck man! But Sharon taught me quite a lot of stuff! Like when to take what and why and those. I'd usually just anyhow take and anyhow throw HAHA.


CCO practice today. Wahh I was so reluctant to get out of bed this morning man. Haha saw so many unfamiliar faces! Quite a number of new people heh. Dizi has 6 people! Zheng Laoshi, Debbie, Huili, Weicheng, Suyun and the noble me. You know, I finally feel like I'm actually PLAYING my dizi! Like, for MONTHS. Rarh. And the thrill of sight-reading finally came back! As opposed to playing the same score for 13957810365013476 times blah. I just love sight-reading. But honestly, the practice was darn boring. 9.30am to 4.30pm, what would you expect man. Haha I remember promising during the last CCO performance that I will never allow myself to get dragged into this again. But somehow I still ended up in this, no wonder when Primero saw me this morning he was like, "Huh how come you're here! I thought you didn't wanna come anymore!" HAHA. But it's more fun this time, with the juniors around! Heheh. Oh I felt quite stressed, 'cos I was like between Zheng Laoshi and DEBBIE. Omg... haha.


Sigh, I feel sad over my loss of sleep and the lack of chance to recover it. It's gonna be a long, tiring, busy week with kids. Haha just hope it'll be fun! Heh, shall be off to print a series of I&R's lol! Seriously, don't you guys think that I'm just so noble! LOL! Yes, of course! :D

No comments: