Saturday, November 03, 2007

Last night was probably one of the worst nights ever man. My nose was blocked, my throat hurt, I was sleeping without aircon (some useless bid to save my nose a little), I was so worried about OP and the worst thing was that I couldn't sleep! I went to bed at 1 plus am and tossed and turned forever. Don't recall if I did fall asleep but the next time I looked my watch it was 4 plus. I tossed and turned for anotter eternity and I think I did sleep for a LITTLE while this time. Garh. Bad, bad night.


I was glad that my nose wasn't blocked when I woke up though. Other than my hurting throat (which fortunately didn't affect my voice), everything was RATHER fine. Our group was supposed to be in school by 7am and I actually reached at 6.50! Hannah was like, so shocked when she saw me walking into the canteen HAHA. That's the effect of worrying too much, I couldn't stand staying in bed any longer.

The classrooms were only opened at 7.30! So we didn't have sufficient time to run through once. Wahh I was sooooooooooo scared! Initially, I wasn't that scared but when it was our turn to present, my heart started thumping real fast. Haha but I actually thought it went rather well! Before this, I had this HUGE problem with my hand gestures. But somehow everything came out today! It wasn't much, of course, but far better than usual lol. Then came another round of freaking out before the Q&A. THAT was real nerve-wrecking. I kept anticipating my turn but no one called me yet. I was the last person to get called and they asked me something about building on to our project. LOL I recalled something that Melissa was saying in the morning so I used that! Oh my, I thought I was so screwed for Q&A but it turned out fine. At least, I'm really satisfied! THANK GOD! :D


So well, that almost marks the end of PW! Haha I'm actually KINDA missing practising my script over and over again LOL!


Slacked around in school for a while before cabbing back to DHS for the EZCO camp. When I arrived at the canteen, one word - chaotic. Little kids running everywhere and all that. Reminds me of two years ago! Hahaha. Anyway, the kids from Dizi are rather fun and interesting! There were three of them who came for the camp two years ago. The Kong Hwa people, Dai Hong Rui (he's really really cute! lol), Jingjing and Yongwei. I asked the 2 girls if they remembered me and they said they did! They even remembered my name! Whoa, looks like I'm quite unforgettable huh! LOL. Yeah I was walking into the classroom and a few of them pointed at my shoelaces and said, "Wah! Your shoelaces very fashionable leh!" LOL!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!


Ha, I'm so certain the kids like me man. Like, duh! LOL!!!! I think playing with them's rather fun HAHA. Oh oh oh, something real hilarious. They asked me how old I am and I said 17. And they were like, "HUH?!?!?!?! I thought you're sec 1!" OMG I almost fainted when I heard that. SEC ONE?!?!?! That's like, a little off huh! And they thought that Jeenise was sec two! Erm.............. speechless HAHA. Lol, they're like typical primary school kids man. I was explaining to them how to play murderer. "First you have to hold hands." and immediately following this, there chorused a deafening and unanimous "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL!!!!!


Haha Jeenise and I kept going out of the Dizi room to terrorise the 5D classroom. Jieting and Liqin were slacking there, so we just kept playing bridge LOL. *oops* can you believe it? That we're getting CIP hours for playing BRIDGE? Gosh, we better not do it too often hehe. Yep yep I was asking the juniors how's CO now and all that. Ha I always knew that they missed me! Yeah and I miss them LOADS too! Hee.


I've been wanting to catch up on my severely lost sleep but looks like I can't. CCO practice on sunday early in the morning at mount sinai. And for the whole of next week I'll be travelling to and from DHS staying there from morning to evening. My sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's okay, since I MISS DHSCO TO BITS!!!!

No comments: