Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay, Siqian just sent me The Potter's Hand! It's such a nice song. And guess what, it's in G Major!!!! I played it on my Dizi a few days ago using that key and yay, it's the correct key! Hahahahaha.


Alright, just a random post to express my happiness. I'm still angry with my chicken pox. And Huijin laughed at me for only getting it now, saying that I'm childish. HEH I know people who haven't got it before! And I'm like super mature can! Hmph, after I recover, I'm gonna do sooooooooo many things. Getting out of my house is on the top of the list. Bah.


On a happier note, I don't have to go for the CCO practice tomorrow! Not like I was planning to go in the first place but the pox gives me a legitimate reason. Ha, Zheng Laoshi will have nothing to say about my sudden disappearance. Hmm, I actually have this very bad feeling that I lost my scores. I was using them as rough papers to do my SAT the other day HAHA. Oh well, I'll find them someday. Wahaha.


I WILL SURVIVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: