Sunday, December 07, 2008

He Will Come And Save You


Say to those who are fearful hearted, "Do not be afraid;
The Lord your God is strong with His mighty arm
When you call out His name"
He will come and save


He will come and save you, He will come and save you
Say to the weary one, "Your God will surely come"
He will come and save you
He will come and save you, He will come and save you
Lift up your eyes to Him, you will arise again
He will come and save you


Say to those who are broken hearted, "Do not lose your faith;
The Lord your God is strong with His loving arms
When you call out his name"
He will come and save


Thank God! Thank God for Chia Wen, Catherine, Siqian! For praying for me, sharing the gospel, being happy for me... God is really amazing. What can I say, praise God. (:


Went to sit for the SAT today. Reached ACJC at 7.10 when we were supposed to be there by 7.45 and just when I thought that I was super early, I saw Melvin already there. Lol! Yep, someone to talk to while waiting for Chia Wen. Heh. I decided that I'm not gonna put myself through another SAT. Gosh, the number of comprehension passages I read, I'm pretty sure nothing went into my brain. Not to mention that I was happily writing stories about Darwin's Theory of Evolution, Survivor and the Amazing Race. Don't ask me how, I was pro enough to link all that. Ha. Ha.


Was listening to the conversation between my dad and uncle during dinner just now. And I was just "showing off" to Vivian about mastering the ability of "looking uninterested, remaining silent, acting stupid" in front of my relatives. I just know that I have this image of living in my own world. But then again, these adults always talk about the same things. Just a few moments ago, my dad was talking about my PSLE and O Levels. I'm past being irritated, I'm just, well... People improve, people slide. It's not such a great deal, is it?


I've got quite a lot to say, but perhaps it's the lack of sleep, my brain's just zombified now. Anyway, was thinking of quite a lot of stuff last night. The past two years, how they really flew by so quickly, and I really mean REAL QUICK. My toughest two years, without a doubt, but probably the period I learnt the most. Last year, I was fearing that I'd be retained, today, I've graduated (at least, I consider myself graduated). I can't believe I got through the two years, can't believe I'm here now, can't believe I survived the tormenting A level period. But it's a fact, here I stand, a soon-to-be nineteen-year-old about to set foot into a whole new world. The future is uncertain, but God's grace has sustained me, and He will continue to guide me on this journey.


"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will take them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."
Isaiah 42: 16
Rejoice, there's no CCO practice tomorrow! I'm not going next week either. That makes 3 practices, 10 plus songs? Lol, this must be one of the rare few concerts that besides Dream of the Red Chamber (only one part), I'm clueless about the titles of the rest of the songs. Doesn't really matter anyway. But great, this is the best time to lose my court shoes. Anyone has size 5 to lend me?
The best decision. (:

No comments: