Saturday, December 20, 2008

I feel like my eyeballs are rolling all over the place, after staring at the screen for so long playing games. Anyway, after ten days of rotting in my shell together with the pox, I saw the light! Literally. Hahaha. It was almost weird to feel the sun's rays. Yeah, you know, the sun doesn't really like me, it rises shortly after I hit the sack and sets shortly after I wake up. So, feels good to finally step out of my house and breathe in non-pox-infected air. Hahaha.


I've not fully recovered, but I just had to go to parkway to get some stuff before Christmas. Went there with Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal. We were joking that they'll all get chicken pox for a second time. Lol! Ha. My mum thought that I was gonna get stoned by the public, but I didn't get any weird looks! Cos honestly, I just look like a skinny, innocent soul with not-so-good complexion. Not to mention I was on the verge of melting inside my jacket, its sole purpose to cover the random spots on my hands. Yeah, I actually look pretty normal. Not to myself, cos I'm still displeased with the condition of my face, but to the rest of the world. Wahaha.


DHS has moved back to Tanjong Rhu! No more travelling across the green line to get to Buona Vista, yay! I haven't seen the new campus, but soon. It's pretty interesting, the maroon building, rooftop tennis court with a hole in the wall so the ball can just fly all the way down to the basketball court, the mega huge CO room (yeah!), and so on! Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal went after our trip to parkway but I didn't go, I was way too hot and tired and uncomfortable and I didn't wanna be gallivanting around. And that reminds me, I still haven't collected my O Level cert. Guess they've already thrown it away?


Not going to watch Twilight with Jieying and Shimin tomorrow. :( But it's okay, we can go to Seoul Garden after I recover... To cook eggs HAHA. Gosh, it sounds impossible and scary, but I think I've lost weight! And it's making me sooooo sad. What with the first few days without any appetite, after that not being able to eat so many things, and me being such a picky eater, heh, I'm not surprised. Ah I wanna do so many things after I recover. I wanna play basketball, I wanna go to ECP and play frisbee, I wanna eat lots of things that I haven't been able to eat! Any interested sponsors for my Operation Gain-Some-Kilos? Come on, be kind to a patient. Otherwise when I disappear from the surface of the earth, all of you will miss me so much. :)


Wohoho, after days of frequent trips to the mirror attempting to kill the pox on my face by glaring at the spots but not succeeding, I think, I'm on the way to recovering my complexion! Hopefully there won't be any scars, otherwise it'll be payback for laughing at others when they complain about pimples (yeah Killer, you know this best hahaha). Oh well, at least there're signs of healing, thank God!


Pray, pray and pray that everything, everyone, will be fine.

No comments: