Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy birthday Xianghong! :) All of a sudden I'm reminiscing the good old Sec 2 days, where we went from knowing nuts about each other, to being really good friends. And it's a little regretful that we haven't really talked to each other in a long long time. But it's alright, thankfully for CCO (the only saving grace I think) haha. We must go out soon alright! Meanwhile, have a very special eighteenth, I
know it'll be an awesome affair! Warmest wishes! :)


As the Genius rightly put it, I can totally live the British time zone in Singapore right now. For the past few days, I've been sleeping at 6 plus am and waking up at 5pm! Incredible, huh? I already said that I'm nocturnal, and I need a night job. But for now, the only night job I can think of is working at the night safari. Now what if the animals escape? Hohoho.


Love Blossoms 2 is really funny, with the veterans' fantastic acting. I've been watching Crime Busters on Mobtv (HAHA) too, and that's another funny show. Yeah, quit laughing at me for supporting Singapore dramas, I just love the no-brainers. But really, give me my reality shows and I'll be more than happy. Too bad they're all ending! Speaking of that, Ken and Tina, please win TAR 13 and save that show!


"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it."
1 Corinthians 10: 26


All that I have, is given by Him. He can give me everything, He can take it all away. Is there any point in wanting to gain the world? Let me learn to accept.


"I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul."

No comments: