Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sigh, I threw my temper just now, feeling quite bad about it now. There was one whole big tray of popiah in my house and I was so happy to see it but my mum said that I couldn't eat it cos of some stuff in the vegetables, not sure what's inside either. Yeah, I was suddenly really angry cos there're so many things I can't eat. No chicken, no egg, no bean-related stuff, no beef, no milo, no seafood.......... Chicken pox, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not like it's anyone's fault, so yep, really shouldn't have lost my temper hee.


Just watched Survivor, and I just love this season so much, there's no end to the number of surprises! Yay, Sugar and Matty for the win now! :D :D


Day 4 of pox invasion, doesn't look any better, many many pills left, a long way to go..............


Through God's grace, I will survive this! :)

No comments: