Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I SAW REAL SNOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Through a webcam HAHA. Yeah Amos was kind enough to let me have a look at what it's like in Canada, snowing and all. The weather must be really beautiful there, with snow and bright sunlight! And Amos looks really different, from when I last saw him in person, five years ago? Time flies, yeah.


I think that the world is so small. Yesterday, Joanne told me that Shirlene lives next door to her in the school hostel or something. And Valerie told me just now that there's this girl from RJC doing the hospital attachment with her and Audrey, and she's from GLCC. I think the name's Patricia? Cos Valerie was talking about my chicken pox. Heh. Oh, I promised Valerie that I'll blog about this. The killer was the only one wearing a suit and high heels, which went tapping here, there and everywhere! HAHAHAHAHA! =D


I asked my mum when'll the pox disappear, to which she replied, "It may take three weeks." *FAINTS* But I'm not gonna believe that. Wahaha. I think my face looks better now, hurray! And I realise, I haven't bought Christmas cards yet. Don't blame me if I start sending out New Year cards instead. Roar, annoying pox.


The reason I'm up so late, I was waiting to take my last pill of the day. Honestly, I'm gonna develop a phobia for medicine after this. One more day to finish my medication! And goodness knows how many more days before the pox disappears sigh. Oh well.


If I could, I'd teleport over to Canada to enjoy the snow! But I can't, so it's dreamland for me. Heheh.

No comments: