Sunday, December 07, 2008

Whoa, I'm feeling quite horrible. Had a fever last night, and I slept till about 3 plus this afternoon. I think the fever's gone but I'm still feeling super weak and all, and I can't eat! Argh. The camp's tomorrow... Hopefully I'll feel alright by then!


Speaking of the GLCC camp, I feel excited, yet a little afraid. Cos I've never been to a church camp in my life, yeah, explaining my mixed feelings haha. And I don't wanna go to camp feeling like that tomorrow! But yeah, God will provide!


On a random note, it took me six years to realise that I don't like CO music. But I love the Dizi. How ironic. Haha. Yeah, the reason why I'm always playing random contemporary songs.


My dad wants the area at the foot of my bed packed by tonight. And I have yet to pack for camp. *Moan* Oh yeah, thanks Vivian, for letting me kope so many things from you. A minimart alright HAHA.


Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God. (:


Till thursday!

No comments: