Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy belated Valentine's Day/Friendship Day/Singles Awareness Day everyone! Hahaha. I brought like 3 huge bags to school yesterday and when Zongxing saw me he was like, "Wah, shopping ah?" Lol. Yep we revealed ourselves to our mortals yesterday! Rouhui said that she guessed it was me, but only after I told her I'm not Joo Yeng, so that was only 1 or 2 days before. Yay! And I guessed correctly, my angel's Weijie! Lol. Anyway, thanks everyone for everything! :D


Oh, I had a 4-period break in the morning, so I went to the CO room to slack like usual. Hongming was there folding cranes. He said he had to finish folding 55 cranes by 9.30am, and asked me to help! He said he only got the idea of folding cranes when he reached school in the morning lol. So being the kind soul I am, I helped him hahaha. Yeah I folded till my hands were weak HAHA. And he still owes me a cup of milo lol.


The inter-house friendship dance competition was totally cool! Lol Calvin and Melissa were so funny, saying all the steps in chinese. We were sitting somewhere helping them amplify the words too lol! And yay, Aquila got 2nd! =D


Went to meet Cristal and Yuqian after that. We went to marina square to slack at macdonalds, then went to queue for donuts (the queue's really short now haha) and went for dinner at pastamania. Everywhere was rather crowded with couples hahaha.


Cross country today! I intended to pon initially, but decided against it later. I thought that I'd die halfway or something but I actually thought I did okay wahahax. At least I didn't stop! I was planning to slack and walk most of the way but omg I actually didn't stop and didn't die HAHA. God's strength, really. It was rather annoying though, I got blocked by a bunch of people when we started, and blocked again when I came back. So many people on the overhead bridge were running in threes and I couldn't squeeze through lol. I guess cos that's when most of the girls would be going back (500 plus), hence the "blockage" HAHA. The fire drill was stupid and the prize presentation was boring lol.


Yuqian, Cristal and Lam Lee came to my house this afternoon! And we played bridge for a few hours. So cool, I really miss playing bridge non-stop for a long long time haha! I somehow feel that I haven't played bridge properly in a long long time heh. Yeah and we were all being stupid as usual lol!


ROAR I really need to study! Common tests are coming, coming, COMING omg. I think I can only pray. Hee!

No comments: