Sunday, February 24, 2008

Heh, I waged war with my mum again this morning. Yeah, she woke me up from my beautiful sleep to scold me for the same old thing. And she confiscated my phone! I lay in bed feeling very mad and upset for a long time. Not cos of her confiscating my phone, but cos of what she said to me and her harshness. Anyway, I called Valerie and the moment she picked up I started crying and crying and crying. I was really really super upset. Hah but she read me a few bible verses, which I thought kinda applied to me, and I felt so much better after that. :) And she told me this, which I thought was really true. We have so many worries but in God's perceptions, these are merely little tests He has planned for us in our lives. So, we shouldn't worry, but sit quietly and wait for God! Wow, I'm a fast learner HAHA. Yep, thank you so much killer for listening to me cry, and for those pearls of wisdom! :) :) :) Thank God, and I love my mum! Haha :D


Went to study with Sharon at marine parade library today! Yes I'm finally studying, congratulate me wahahax. We sat there for about 5 hours! I can never study at home for 5 hours. The most I'll do is sit at my table and stone for half an hour before deciding that I'm sleepy, then, off to sleep and my work's untouched. Hehe. Lol we were discussing about our future occupations. Sharon says she can't imagine me as an accountant HAHA. Oh well, if I really don't have a job, I'll work in my grandfather's construction company. LOL! Nah, no thanks, I'll die of boredom before I hit 50.


Gosh, CTs are like in a week's time and my level of preparedness is about negative. Ha. I shall fast from the internet the rest of the week. Please chase me off the computer if any of you see me online! Lol. And I've decided not to watch the new 9pm show, cos it seems boring and rubbishy. I'll just watch my favourite American Idol and Survivor! Wahahax. Oh, Chia Wen and I have a pact to pass our econs and not enter remedial! Yeah!


Once again, all the best to everyone taking bio spa tomorrow! GO GO GO!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: