Monday, February 18, 2008

Yay I've finally completed my GP slides for tomorrow's presentation! Silly presentation on education, it's such a waste of time! Like, who cares about the impacts of IT on education! Haha.


Anyway, started today with prayer meet yay! Thanks Chia Ling for my V Day gifts! So touched hahaha. And I can't wait to go back to church this saturday!!!!! =D


Hahahaha. Today's a Chem marathon day. 2 periods practical, 2 periods lecture, 1 period tutorial, non-stop. But it wasn't that boring today cos I was busy entertaining myself and laughing till my stomach ached lol! Chem lecture was retarded. I was sitting on this chair which was really about to be uprooted, the whole thing was so loose. I was so scared that I would be the first person to die during a Chem lecture wahahax. The chair was really rocky, like those rocking horses in the playground. It could really turn one round LOL. And Jieying was so amused with it she kept rocking it so throughout the lecture, I was rocking away. Thankfully it was at the second last row lol. And I was saying, "Now Ruth really ROCKS" HAHAHAHA. Oh, and there was this really stupid conversation that went on.


Lecturer: H1 and H2 students have to know this.
Me: Wow, so the H3 students don't have to know! *Laughs to myself*
Jieying: That's really not funny you know.
Me: *Laughs even more*


Okay, I was just really bored. You know, really bored. Maybe that's why I frequently get U for Chem. Ah let that be ALWAYS. Lol.


Rouhui came to my house for her first piano lesson today! So cool, my mum said she's good hahahaha. :)


Haha Mr Seat was making this announcement about donating blood today, then he mentioned that we have to be at least 45kg and everyone looked at me lol. Ha, it's not that Ruth isn't noble, but Ruth can't donate blood! Wahahahax.


Damn, it's mock NAPFA tomorrow, 2.4km! Shoo cramps SHOO! :(

No comments: