Thursday, February 07, 2008

Woohoo! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!! =D =D =D


Haha our performance today was kinda presentable to an extent I guess. For one, I'm rather happy that my painfully planned (although it didn't really seem so) paiwei worked out! Phew, I was so worried that it wouldn't and it would have been so demoralising lol. But yay, it went fine! =D The performance itself... Well, we should have managed to bluff the majority of the audience lol! Nevertheless, good job everyone, let's continue improving for the SPD and lunch-time performances! And many thanks to my fan club for cheering me on, shaking me out of my "this is gonna be embarrassing" mode. LOL nah I meant, thank you to Sharon and co! It was Mingcong who said that's my fan club HAHA.


Went to meet Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal after the celebrations. Guess what, today was my first day drawing money from the ATM! But it was 'cos Yuqian made me do it for her. It was fun though HAHA. Anyway, Cristal was annoying as usual. She msg-ed Yuqian that she'd ended school already, but Yuqian didn't reply 'cos she didn't see it. AND CRISTAL WENT HOME. So we had to force her to leave her house immediately and reach b 2.30pm or half her birthday present (we bought it a month ago but she didn't collect it till today) would be gone. Hahaha. We slacked at mos burger, then went to the arcade at marina square to play the pencil lead thing lol. After that, we went to macdonalds and played bridge! Whee!


Reunion dinner was boring. It's just the annual "the-entire-Lorong-H-gathers-in-my-grandfather's-house" buffet-style dinner where the food isn't nice at all. Haha and no, it wasn't literally the entire Lorong H in my grandfather's house but something like that anyway. Sooo many relatives some of whom I don't even know oops. Yeah and I was so sleepy that I almost fell asleep while everyone was singing hymns LOL. Went to Vivian's house after that to play with my cousins hoho. Oh yes, I was fiddling with Vivian's Erhu and I think my intonation's not bad you know! Hahahaha.


Argh, I'm so not looking forward to visiting tomorrow! I'm gonna be so bored with all the never-ending adult-talk. So saviours please, msg me!!! Lol!

No comments: