Sunday, February 24, 2008

I feel like I haven't really been for lessons this week lol. But I didn't pon any! I guess it's cos I didn't go to school on tuesday (I was sick, really), left lessons halfway on wednesday to help out at the CO booth, and dreamed throughout the rest of the week's lessons. I feel particularly clueless for math. I didn't even realise that the lecturer has moved on to statistics lol! Speaking of stats, we're actually required to write paragraphs of words for our answers my goodness. I half wondered if I was in a GP lecture wahahax. And I'm currently hooked on the uno game on my phone such that I'll play throughout lessons and my notes will be filled with nothing but drawings by Huijin and Jieying =/ lol! I seriously need to pay attention during lessons! Roar.


Went to meet Zilu at city hall yesterday for dinner. I received my first birthday present from her! So early huh hahaha. Yay THANK YOU GENIUS!!!!! Hahahahaha. And she lent me both of her Fountains Of Wayne CDs! Yay yay yay! :D


Sigh, today's quite a sad day. My mum barged into my room at 2 plus am last night to scold me over the same old thing. I was so angry and sad and I spent the whole of last night and this afternoon crying. Sobs. I told Chia Ling that I'm ignoring my mum today, and I got reminded that I said during caregroup that I wanna honour my parents. Hee. Oh well anyway, thank you Chia Ling and James! :) I'm feeling much better now, I know my situation's not the worst. Yeah, everything will be fine. Pray, pray, pray!


My mum just told me that everyone knows I didn't do well for my O levels and that they look down on me. Yawn, whatever. Like I even care! I'm not gonna mug my life away just to outshine those oh-so-smart relatives of mine. I've got freaking better things to do rather than occupy my mind with winning and nothing but winning. I don't have to prove anything to anybody cos life has much more to offer besides competition and boasting. That said, I love myself yay! :D Hahaha!


Whee gonna study with Sharon tomorrow at the marine parade library! At least I won't sleep my whole sunday away like what I usually do oops. Haha. Let's all embrace CTs with open arms, for after that there'll be a very noble birthday coming up LOL!!!


All the best to everyone (especially S34) taking Bio SPA on monday! :D

No comments: