Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Haha today's PE was really fun cos it was CAPTAIN'S BALL!!!!!! Yay man, captain's ball rocks!!!! I was so happy, no horrible soccer haha. Anyway... Chia Wen, hope your leg's alright now! Take care and God bless! :)


We had pai wei practice after school. It was boring, of course. Since when was pai wei ever fun! Haha but thankfully, it ended after a short while.


Went to meet Lam Lee and Yuqian at tampines mall after that to buy Valentine's day gifts. Whoa, I spent a grand total of about 54 bucks! Yes, I do feel the pinch but well, it's just once a year. And not forgetting that I'm a noble person! Wahahax. I think it's my mortal's good fortune to have me as an angel cos I got her what she requested! Haha. I looked quite mad, cos I was carrying the big thing I bought for my mortal, plus an ultra huge bag of things. I've decided to bring that bag of stuff to school tomorrow and deposit it in the CO room, so I won't attract the entire school's attention when I walk into school on thursday haha. Oh, I bought Simple Plan's new album too yay! I'm like super broke now, I've already started spending my ang pow money heh. I shall comfort myself since it's for a good cause hahaha.


Lol! Yuqian and I were at the MRT on our way home just now and I saw this guy with Guy Sebastian-like hair and I burst out laughing and I felt mean LOL! But Yuqian was laughing too! Hahahaha. But really, his hair's really interesting HAHA. Oh Yuqian's friend says that excessive laughter can cause deaths and she says that someone died before or something. And Yuqian said that maybe one day I'll die of laughing! Hmph! Hahahaha.


I think the present I got for my angel's quite amusing. It's an orange ball, and I wrote some stuff on it. I think I spent half an hour just writing the "Hey angel, Happy Valentine's Day -Ruth the Noble". But that's not cos I'm slow, it's cos Yuqian's marker had no ink! Hahahahaha =P


Ah, I saw Wing Sum at NTUC just now in her working clothes LOL!!!!!


Okay this is a relatively random post. But I'm feeling like I'm a saint right now, spending so much on V Day. HAHA! I know my mortal's gonna love me! Wahahahahax =D

No comments: