Sunday, February 17, 2008

COLLIN AND ADRIAN WON THE AMAZING RACE ASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D


Hahaha that's quite lag, but I was lazy to blog about it yesterday. Haha! Oh man, I was cheering like anything when they were running towards the finish line! Crying like anything too, it was so touching HAHA. Now, don't laugh at me! Haha yay, awesome ending to a sucky season! I love Collin and Adrian!!!! So moving to see all that achieved by a team with a member who has a physical disability. Ha and I honestly think that they should enlarge the pit-stop mat by many times. I mean, it's a finale! Hahahahaha. But it's okay, COLLIN AND ADRIAN WON HAHAHAHAHA!!!


Rarh I really need to study study study STUDY!!!!! It's so scary that CT 1's actually gonna determine my future (or the absence of any future) in VJ and I'm like still on a honeymoon. I honestly need that sense of urgency I had before the promos. Where where where where is it! Hah. Tomorrow... TOMORROW! Haha and I should stop chucking all my stuff in the CO room lol.


Yay, there's prayer meet tomorrow! :D Ahh I wanna go back to church soon! Hahaha.


So cool, Rouhui's (my favourite mortal) gonna have her first piano lesson with my mum tomorrow! I rock man, I just got a new student for my mum. I should have asked for a commision HAHA. Nah, kidding, I'm too nice wahahax.


Ahh. I'm gonna finish the last of my donuts! Anyone wanna buy me donuts for my upcoming birthday? Hahahahaha!

No comments: