Sunday, February 10, 2008

A few days ago, my mum wanted to see some houses at Meyer Road. So I requested her to drive past Dunman High as I wanted to relive my secondary school years haha. Sad to see it being torn down and such, but the old has to make way for the new eh. Haha. That place brings back fond memories man. Passed by the 196 bus-stop, and I thought of the many times Yuqian, Lam Lee and I were there waiting for the bus to parkway. We really always went to parkway for no rhyme or reason, even when exams were nearing haha. The school gate reminds me of how I was always stuck outside when everyone else was singing the national anthem 'cos I was frequently late for school (I had disciplinary action taken against me!) lol. It was too bad that I couldn't see our sec 4 classroom block from my mum's car. But well, I was trying to arrange the folders in my computer a few days back 'cos everything was so messy, and I found this!
Yay, that's 4C's block! Hahaha.

I feel like I'm always reminiscing my DHS days. But sec 4 was really, really fun! All the crazy things I did during lessons haha. Compared to now, when I just stone during lessons lol. Oh well. But I still love VJC, and I'm happy not to be kicked out lol. And I don't know what I'm talking about now, my cousin just asked me a math question which I don't know how to solve so I'm feeling quite blur and traumatised as it's a sec 2 question! Hahahaha okay, never mind.

Oh, Vivian came to my house just now to use my copier haha. And we talked for a while, about everyone's favourite Wang Mama HAHAHA. And so cool, she says that she thinks the whole DHSCO know that we're cousins HAHA. COOL.
LOL! I just read Vivian's blog and saw this sentence "my entire kampong of cousins and siblings originated from Tao Nan". I was laughing non-stop when I saw that lah! How true, the entire Toh Clan (I can't remember who was the one who said something about a Toh Clan) is from Tao Nan! I think it started from me, then my whole line of cousins started entering Tao Nan. Haha! And Charlene's even having this strong belief that I got in 'cos my grandfather's company built the school! LOL. Maybe, in a way, but the principal let me in 'cos my results were good too! I still remember that he said, "Wow, your results are quite good, I shall put you in a better class." HAHA. Honestly, my results were really quite good back then. I wonder what caused the difference now eh. Hahahaha. But anyway, I still think it's so cool, the entire "kampong" terrorising Tao Nan. Wahahahax.

To Tao Nan, Tao Nan we will go
Where the torch of glory bears a glow

Hahaha, one of the few lines of the school song I remember. Lol the other day Calvin was singing the TNS school song, and he said it sounded like some communist song. Lol!

Ah, I think this post is rather crappy. But yeah Vivian, enjoy! Hahahahaha.

Damn, there's something wrong with my entry today, I can't separate the words into paragraphs! ROAR!!!!!

No comments: