Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Gosh, I actually enjoyed today's soccer during PE! I was surprised at the fun I was having 'cos soccer and I simply don't click. Hahaha. But yeah, it was fun, and super amusing as well. Our team was called the "scream team" 'cos we have Sharon and Jieying! I don't scream, I merely disperse my aura and try to fight for the ball HAHA. Jieying was sooo hilarious, screaming every time she got the ball. And each time she screamed, everyone would cover their ears LOL. But anyway, I still hate soccer, yeah. Can't wait to play a new game, whatever it is, ANYTHING but soccer. I miss basketball!!!!!!!!! =(


Oh I finally went for H1 Bio today, after missing it for 2 weeks lol. Oops. Despite having Mr Daniel Chua as our lecturer for a couple of lectures already, I'm still quite amused by his gestures and the way he talks. I kept wanting to laugh just now lol! Other than that, I was basically trying hard not to fall asleep during Chem and Bio lesson. I was just all of a sudden very sleepy. Haha anyway, I think that even though my attitude sucks, I actually kinda respect teachers in class! I'm always stoning, but at least I look like I'm listening, so that's not bad right? Does anyone agree? Yeah I'm sure everyone agrees. LOL. Fine, I'm just talking rubbish here.


I was feeling quite discouraged just now, thinking of tomorrow's performance. I'm just so afraid that we will screw up, and I'll just die of disappointment. Mdm Wee asked me just now about our progress, and I told her that it'll be okay tomorrow. Apparently Hongming assured her the same thing lol! I really, really hope it'll be okay tomorrow! I spent quite a long time thinking of the pai wei just now, and I really hope that everything'll work out fine... Yes, I must have faith that everything will be alright. Yeah go Chuida, let's all make this work! :) Ah and I'm so gonna make everyone memorise Long Teng by the artery performance hmph! So that everyone can LEARN to look at the ling zous and no one will use music stands and that makes pai wei so much easier. Hah.


Yay, meeting up with Yuqian, Lam Lee and hopefully Cristal tomorrow! Something nice to think of besides all my Chuida woes hahaha. But yeah. Faith! =)

No comments: