Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ha. Time for me to update before my ardent fans start missing my pearls of wisdom!


Tuesday
Went to the katong KTV with Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal. Haha went to cut my hair before that and as usual, I was feeling totally traumatised before the haircut. Well it turned out quite okay but it's kinda short. Hopefully it grows by the time school reopens! Haha. Singing was fun, of course! Heh, I managed to hit that high note of Ting Hai both times! First time in my life, really. HAHA.


Wednesday
Went back to DHS to teach the Sec 1 dizis, followed by alumni practice. Haha I think the sec 1s aren't too bad, really. Just gotta work on their basics. Lol taught them Wo Shi Yi Ge Bing wahahax. Alumni practice was boring. I don't like that Xi Bei whatever song! Cos it requires us to shout HEI and YO hahahahaha. For the first time in my life, I appreciate Hua Mu Lan so much more lol.


There was alumni practice at DHS again today, but I didn't go hehe. I'm just too lazy to travel so far! I'll attend more of the practices next year lol. Now for the highlight of the day, as well as the greatest disappointment. TODD WON SURVIVOR!!!! I was like, WHAT?!?!?! I honestly thought that Amanda was gonna win! Cos of her edit, and cos of the stupid truedorktimes spoiler website. Their spoilers are ALWAYS correct and everytime I wish they'll be wrong, they were never wrong. Now when I REALLY want it to be right, it's wrong! DAMMIT!!!!!! Such a waste for Amanda, she played such a super game, the final Tribal Council just killed her. If only she had half of Todd's glib-ness haha. Ahh AMANDA!!!!!!!! I've never been so upset over a Survivor win before. Sigh..........


VJCO Guanyue BBQ at my house tomorrow! Hopefullt it'll be really fun, with 3 batches of people hahaha. Yay, it'll be held by my grandfather's swimming pool! Whee! =D

No comments: