Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'll update on the VJCO camp another day, 'cos I ain't in the most carefree of moods right now. Hee it's gotta be the first time in my life I'm kinda dreading a concert (although it's a really small-scaled recital concert). A part of me is in fact looking forward to it, but the other part is feeling rather worried. I'm quite confident for Tuo Ling, but I really hope that 1 year plus of not playing the song won't cause me to not able to hold that note for 25 beats haha. As for the Dizi qizou pieces... That's what I'm really dreading. I'm afraid that I may happen not lead them properly and everyone will come in at different times, I'm afraid that we will not be able to coordinate properly and everything comes out in a whole mess, I'm afraid that we'll screw up the fast parts of Shan Bei Hao, and most importantly I'm afraid that we'll embarrass ourselves in front of the entire horde of seniors! I don't know why I'm feeling so pressurised, it's just a Guan Mo Hui but you know, I really fear embarrassment. Hee. Ah but I should have more faith in my section! Pray that all goes well!


Biggest bummer, the sai-kang individuals who are arranging the chairs and all that are none other than the poor SLs! Did I mention that I totally detest pai wei? Lol!

No comments: