Monday, December 17, 2007

Well here's what I've been doing for the past few days. Met Amelia at parkway on friday for dinner, then went to buy flowers and presents for the band concert. Haha! It was alright. I think that the players should move more and look at the conductor! LOL!!!


Went to meet Jingyu at tampines mall yesterday. Haha! It's quite funny, 'cos he just returned from the UK and we haven't met for 5 years and we didn't use to be super close, so I was wondering how would I recognise him. And we were so smart that we forgot to exchange our handphone numbers haha! In the end, we still recognised each other haha! Apparently, he said that he walked past me like 4 times but I didn't see him. I guess I was staring into space or something haha. Yeah we went to Fish and Co., and he treated me to dinner! I felt so guilty, 'cos I only treated him to ice cream at Swensens and the dinner was so much more expensive. What's more, he gave me a christmas present! Ahh. Oh well, I'll give him one if we meet up again! Hehe. And due to the tradition in the UK, he insisted on sending me home lol. Yup we talked alot about our primary school days, and how I miss Ms Lam SO MUCH! The teachers now... most of them have no compassion, really. Lol.


Today... went to meet Huijin at parkway for lunch, then we went to mug. Erm, I attempted to mug but it didn't really succeed. I was staring at Huijin's chem paper for an eternity but still didn't get much in heh. After that, we went to Borders and I finally bought Huijin the book that I owe her haha! So nice of me. Yeah we went to Burger King to read (lol) and went home after a while.


Just watched Star Awards, and I'm quite surprised by some of the results. And I'm sooooo disappointed that Tay Ping Hui didn't get the best actor award and that Joanne Peh didn't get top 10! Sigh.... hahaha.


Damn, R papers are like in two weeks and I still know nuts about my topics (chemistry) argh!! And the more I think about it the more I feel it's quite unfair that my favourite teacher actually made me write that "oath" of leaving VJC if I don't clear my R papers. Yes it's my fault and everything, I shouldn't blame anyone but for heaven's sake, there are people out there who did worse than me and she doesn't ask them to write that! Admit it, certain HODs are just biased against the DSA students. Yeah, special mention to my favourite teacher. DAMN YOU! Everyone thinks that I shouldn't have written that sentence and I think so too, but how am I gonna argue against her? Impossible. Rarh!

No comments: