Saturday, December 08, 2007

VJCO Camp Day One - 05/12
We were split into 4 groups, V, J, C and O, and we had to think of our group names and cheers. I was the group leader of C, and we were called C-diao (C major)! Cool name huh! But our cheer's really lame. It goes like this, *sings the C note for 10 seconds* 3, 2, 1, shout C-DIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Very unfortunately, it rained the whole day! That caused us to not be able to proceed with the original game plans, so we had to use thursday's game instead, which was Chicken Kingdom. Quite sad that I didn't get a chance to play, 'cos I was the station master of the tax counter lol. I'd have liked to try the 100 seconds no NG! I saw my group doing it so I went to cheer them on. And I realised that they were really spontaneous people! Whee! After all the fun and games, we had to go bathe and I was so miserable 'cos it rained and rained and rained the whole day, the weather was so cold, and the school toilet has no heater! I was really tempted to go home and bathe! Haha Zhou Mo suggested that the whole CO go to my house and bathe but of course, that was impossible lol. Anyway, I was glad I managed to survive the cold water in the cold weather haha. We watched Music and Lyrics in the music room that night and after that, went to our "executive suites" (which were actually the V block classrooms lol) to play cards. We played all the way till lights out. Once again, I was quite miserable at night when I was trying to sleep 'cos I was cold, hungry and the floor was so hard! My sleeping didn't seem to help at all lol. But I was so surprised that I managed to sleep. I woke up periodically though. But it's so much better compared to most of the other girls who didn't sleep a wink hehe.


Day Two - 06/12
This was one unlucky day for me man. We were walking down to the canteen for breakfast when I stepped into a small puddle of water and down I went on my butt. My elbow still kinda hurts now heh. And later that day while walking down to the canteen again, I once again stepped into a puddle of water and landed on my knees. Argh! Honestly, my slippers ought to be thrown away. Haha the rest of the girls were so afraid that I'd fall again lol. The games that day were alright. I played some of them last year, so some were not that fun haha. But all in all, the water bombings were fun! Got bombed a few times, and lots of water poured on me during Hai Dai Quan. I'd intended to stay over that night too, but turned out that all the girls weren't staying, except for 3 sec 4 girls. So, coupled with my homesickness, my hatred for the school toilet and sleeping in the classrooms, and the fact that I missed my mum and dad, I decided to go home too! Haha.


Day Three - 07/12
Nothing much, there was only sectionals and a mini prize presentation. During the prize presentation, we were supposed to use points accumulated during the various games to bid for food. Sadly, C-diao had the lowest number of points! The score wasn't that far though, it was less than 100. But anyway, the main point's that we had the lowest number of points, but we ended up with the most food! 'Cos we bidded for almost everything HAHA. But being the nice group that we are with a nice and noble leader, we shared everything with everyone hoho. We had a 2-hour exco meeting after that! Whoa, I almost died. Mr Teo kept asking us why for everything sigh. Oh well, had a CO lunch after that at parkway, after which we went up to an empty space to play indian poker. HAHA Junxi lost thrice, so he had to do a forfeit, which was to approach a stranger and sing the birthday song to him/her. He approached a little boy and started singing to him HAHA. Oh we did some tricks on the sec 4s too LOL.


Recital concert - 08/12
The rehearsal was bad! For some reason, I got a stage fright when there was only our own people in the audience. So I was kinda shivering when I played Tuo Ling. And for the 2 dizi songs, I didn't lead properly and everything was messy and I was so traumatised lol. But the actual concert was good! The audience turn-up rate was much higher than expected also. Shall comment on the dizi songs first. They weren't very good, 'cos we all of a sudden just rushed through the song and some people couldn't keep up. And I thought that my actions weren't big enough hee. But at the very least, music wise, I played everything correctly and properly! Oh, I was like smiling throughout our item, and some people saw and were amused about that. Haha! Maybe I shouldn't have done that, makes everything seem so un-serious. Shall comment on Tuo Ling now. I thought that I played well! And I managed to hold my breath throughout the entire 25 beats plus ritard! Vincent said that it was really impressive! Hahaha and those nice, flattering comments from some of them really sent me up the clouds LOL. Right, enough bragging, that was really to comfort me about the not-so-excellent dizi item hehe. Yay Tuo Ling rocks! By the way, I think I'm really noble 'cos while other sections went to get some lunch, I stayed with Tan Bo Yue throughout to practise Tuo Ling with them! I even abandoned my section hehe. But really, Tuo Ling is such a nice song! Haha. CO lunch at parkway again. After lunch, we headed upstairs again to play polar bear lol. Went to gramophone with Zilu after that, and I bought Lifehouse's Who We Are! It's been more than a year since I last bought a CD heh.


Argh! There's this house a few houses away from mine and the people in there have been singing and blasting indian music for the past 4 hours! It's SO LOUD and I'm FREAKING IRRITATED. I'm hoping that someone calls the police HAHA.


Haha! I'm currently feeling much more optimistic about the future of CO! 'Cos the sec 4s are really a bunch of fun people! Yay! :D

No comments: