Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm bored, so here are some pictures of the VJCO camp and recital concert, courtesy of Francine and Joey's cameras lol. It's rather overdue but yes, I'm bored. Haha.



Some ice-breakers to start things off!



Coolie station of chicken kingdom, free entertainment lol!



My beloved group, C-diao!



I'm happily collecting tax



Splash! :D



Tossing rags



Tossing water bombs



Girls



And guys



VJCO! (:



Spot (a small part of) me!



Xian Yue



Cello



Dizi



Cheering for the band!


Hahaha. Zilu came to my house today! To steal songs from my computer, meddle around on Facebook, and laugh at my room HAHA.


I received Audrey's christmas card via mail today! I was so touched when I read it and I cried lol. Ahh one million gazillion thanks! :) :) :)


COUNTDOWN: 12 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!

No comments: