Sunday, December 23, 2007

There was the Guanyue BBQ at my house yesterday. Went to meet Jolie and Chi Heem at Parkway before that to buy all the food and BBQ stuff. We went to Giant, and then began the arduous task of walking here and there, back and forth to search for the stuff. Ah seriously, I hate grocery shopping! 'Cos I never know what to buy, and I have not a single clue on how to choose potatoes and corn HAHA. According to Cuiying, the corn chosen by Jolie and approved by me wasn't too good. Lol!


We left Chi Heem at my grandfather's house starting the fire, then went to fetch the rest from Eunos MRT. I couldn't recognise the Year 3s man, maybe other than 1 or 2. Haha. Yup went back to my grandfather's house and the BBQ began. But it rained halfway (talk about being unfortunate), so we moved everything into the shelter. And I swear my lungs have become a tad blacker due to all that smoke from the BBQ pit wahahax.


After the BBQ, we went back to my house to play some games until about 11 plus, and everyone went home. Lol even though there weren't all that many people, it was still rather fun haha!


Haha. I talked to my cousin, Vivian, on MSN last night until 4 plus in the morning! Hahaha she was complaining to me about WGY as usual lol! Ah all of a sudden, I miss playing with my little cousins. Can't wait for Christmas to come! TOMORROW'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments: