Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY 2006!!!! woots~ it's a new year, a new beginning for everyone. may 2006 be a good year for everyone!


my new year resolutions
x the key word is STUDY
x make up my mind about my future
x stand up for my rights!
x put on some (ideally, MANY) kilos
x stop thinking so much n BE HAPPY
x bond better with my friends
x not be a scaredy cat LOL
x be a nicer person, like i was in 2004
x practise dizi more often (what's the use though)
x visit eason (is this a resolution?)
x dun complain so much. life's supposed to be happy right?
x stop all honeymooning or have regrets all my life
x go out with BOTH jinghan n jinci
x no matter what i do, SCRAM OUT OF DHS by the end of sec 4
x BE MYSELF!!!!!


wohoho. yeah, above are the resolutions of the great rawker, urs truly. i hope i keep to them but if i dun, DO NOT be surprised. sch's starting soon, urs truly will be a sec 4 n turning SWEET 16 in 2 months 10 days. let us all forget the unhappiness of the last year, n look forward to a GREAT year ahead. 2006 will be a better year! cheerZ~ =)

No comments: