Sunday, January 01, 2006

new picture for the new year. izzit nice? HAHAHA. hey i studied today! is that an accomplishment? but i din study much. bleah.


of all the ppl i asked about whether to go to the mainstream, they said i should drop out of dhp. n now my dad is giving me the most useless advice ever, topping all that darn crap up with his equally useless scoldings. bah who cares. it's time i follow MY heart n stop doing all the nonsense my parents want me to.


i think i more or less made up my mind. i just email-ed ng bk n i hope he replies soon or i'll die of a heart attack. it took me courage to send that mail out! LOL~ haish.. if my results had been good.. would i still be pondering over this? hmm..


sch reopens in a blink of an eye. if not for all this i would have been looking forward to going back. haish.. everything's my fault again yeah? aye but it's the new year. let's all be happy. BAHAHA =D

No comments: