Friday, January 20, 2006

yawnx.. it's been boring these few days. nth's worth commenting about. mon, we got to see the sec 1s. tues, i din go to sch. wed, i sacrificed sleeping time to stay back to help fen the suonas (they have good spirit, btw). everyone please learn. thurs, i suffered from fatigue. n today, was, quite a happy day actually. heheh.


some teachers really drive the poo out of me. the flirty one with quite a shrieky voice, hearing her pms in the morning simply makes me wanna ask her to tone down. but i admit she can be nice. then there's this woman whose ego's like bigger than the whole of usa put together. n one who treats us like pri sch kids, pushing my buttons everyday, n even wanna meddle in our seating arrangement in the lab! but it's ok, coz i'm sitting beside valerie. LOL~


co was all right. but one thing always gets me very irritated. but i dun think it's anybody's fault, so ya. anw, i boldly declare that it isn't my fault for the da gui solo. coz, i dun have the dizi. bwaha. after dazu was fenzu by linli. some vermin was pissing the waste (AA says dun use shit) of me. oh yes. i totally agree that THAT part is the climax. u know why? coz the moment it starts, everyone will count to 3 n PUKE together. climax, of course. this will naturally create chaos. kudos to u.


chuida was kinda amusing. n my great urge to learn the suona has come back!!!! wahahahahax coolness. anw, halfway through, suyun asked me, "oh no, what happened to ur cute boy???" i thought that was hilarious n i started laughing. cute boy. LOL.. ah at least i din feel like falling asleep for longteng today. please say that i rawk =D


ooh my biggest accomplishment for the day. I TIAO-ED YIN TODAY ON THE ZHONG YIN SHENG!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. i shall find a chance to try the suona already. hohoho.


i think by now the whole world knows my blog, so whatever. if u wanna give the link, just give. if u wanna link, just link. lalala~ shangyin tmr.

No comments: