Sunday, January 08, 2006

fri 2005 marks my first day in 3J n fri 2006 marks the last. HAISH.. yeah i was feeling so sad about it throughout ytd. i tear-ed a little but it wasn't obvious. n i'm not such a failure coz there ARE ppl feeling sad over me leaving! HA. one of the days i feel so treasured. argh.. at night, i read xianghong's sad email n touching testimonials. n i cried.... =(


i was doing the class blog. n designing it made me all the more reminiscent of the good old days. i really wish i din have to leave. but yeah.. i dun really have a choice. n perhaps this might be better for me.. i'll miss 4J to death, n it will always be a part of me.


ahh. cecilia shocked the life out of me by wanting to paint my face on the door. i wouldn't have minded that though. LOL. n peixin was saying.. "let me have a last look at u". that makes me sad..


on a lighter note. went to suntec with clara, zhoumo n zhiying ytd. we walked around till my legs ached like crazy. heheh. ohh this is a small world. jessalyn's dad knows one of my uncles, n learnt about the "toh clan". then apparently, jessalyn's family was at my old house (the lorong H one, not G) celebrating x'mas with my relatives. N SHE DIN VISIT ME!!!!! lolol. but she said my house was in darkness. hoho.


farewell party.. noooo!! it'll make me shed buckets of tears. still, thank u to everyone in 4J, i'll miss all of u loads. I'LL BE BACK.

No comments: